Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Rookie Zone
Losi XXX-SCT vs FT SC-10 >

Losi XXX-SCT vs FT SC-10

Losi XXX-SCT vs FT SC-10

Old 03-06-2012, 01:17 AM
ZDM
Tech Initiate

Default Losi XXX-SCT vs FT SC-10

Which one is better in your alls opinion? I have both but haven't gone to off road with either one. Been running oval this winter and just curious. I got both at a decent deal. I've only been racing about two months.
Old 03-06-2012, 02:25 AM
3Q
Tech Apprentice

From my experience, the FT SC10 is a quicker truck but the Xxx-Sct is easier to drive. The SC10 has better cornering speed but can be a bit twitchy and the Losi seems more stable. The SC10 gets my vote!
Old 03-07-2012, 07:23 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ZDM View Post
Which one is better in your alls opinion? I have both but haven't gone to off road with either one. Been running oval this winter and just curious. I got both at a decent deal. I've only been racing about two months.
i would also choose the sc10 just for the reason its a great car obviously and basically everywhere has parts for it just like most of the associated cars.

associated all the way!!!
Old 03-08-2012, 12:05 AM
ZDM
Tech Initiate

You all are awesome! Thank you all very much, it's all greatly appreciated! I think I might have a xxx-sct for sale very soon!
Old 03-19-2012, 06:01 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

I thnk you should sell the AE SC10 and keep the Losi. I think its an overall way better truck . It's easy to drive, easy to work on, and a lot more durable then the sc10. I own 2 and love them. I owned an SC10 when they came out. I didn't like it at all. Losi all the way.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

AE dominates from the local tracks all the way to the Worlds. The SC10 has been out way longer than the Losi(Remember that P.O.S. Strike) and has better parts and set up support.