Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Slash VS Blitz

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 05:53 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

First you lookin' for 4WD or 2WD??? I'd highly recommend 4WD as its easier to drive. I had a Slash 4x4 VXL (brushless) on 3s lipo & it was pretty fast & fun for bashing & pretty good on the track as well, no real issues w/it.

The Blitz is an awesome ride but remember that it is 2WD & you'd probably want to upgrade the motor/esc if you want more speed, also consider the HPI Apache SC 4WD or the HPI Apache C1 SC Buggy 4WD which run off the Alphastar 2350 kv motor & esc that the Savage Flux 2350 come with, both are brushless & lipo ready. This is HPI's first offering for a 4WD SC truck & first buggy they've come out with, I'd totally get one myself if I didn't have a SC truck allready.

Losi has the XXX-SCT, w/a TLR racing kit upgrade it totally changes the truck in every way!

I personally have an Associated SC8E & absolutely love it!!! its a little pricey but it comes w/everything you absolutely need in a SC truck. The SC10 4x4 is also a great option, anything that 4WD/4x4, a solid brushless motor & lipo ready is the best combo IMO. 2WD SCT's are fun & challenging at the same time, nothing wrong w/that, just depends on your skill level & what direction you wanna go. Take your time & don't rush into buying what you "think" you want, worst case you can buy one, sell it make some money off of one & buy another till you find which one really suites you, that's what I did. Have fun bro!
Old 03-16-2012, 09:01 AM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up axia trail honcho

ok i was just wondering if the axial trail honcho would be a good starter for me because i am wanting to start getting in to rock crawling plz reply
Old 03-16-2012, 09:21 AM
Tech Rookie

Default hpi mini trophy truck

ok i was also wondering about the HPI desert trophy truck 4x4 is this a good truck
Old 04-23-2012, 05:09 PM
Tech Rookie

Default sc10 4x4

hi im just wondering if i should get a sc10 because i got a 2wd rustler for bashing but would the sc10 be a good for like racing on the street with jumps plz answer back i really want to know and any other cars below $350.00