New to RC's

Old 09-22-2011, 11:03 PM
Tech Rookie

Default New to RC's

Hi all, I am fairly new to RC's. I picked up a new stampede a month ago. I am really enjoying it. I also picked up a B4 roller today along with a TC4 ready to run. I am going to have some questions for you guys but figured this was a good place to say Hi and start. I have done some research and see that there is a B4 thread and a TC4 thread. So I am going to start going through the pages and see what info I can pull out of there.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hi there

Welcome to these forums and welcome to the new addiction in your life (rc cars).

It's good that you have stated that you've done some research on here and reading threads related to what you have or want to do is always a good thing.
You may think "I already know all about that" in regards to a particular thread but I can tell you that sometimes within those threads are gems of information that you never knew existed no matter how "experienced" you believe yourself to be.
I was bitten by the rc car "bug" again after a absence of 10+ years and it's been somewhat a learning curve for me even though I had raced rc cars years ago.
It's not just the hobby alone that is enjoyable it's the people that you associate is another big reason why it's so enjoyable and fun.

Also don't be afraid to ask questions and if you can provide as much details as you can because there are many kind, dedicated and helpful folk on here that enjoy helping others within the rc scene.
Keeping the above in mind along with proper maintenance and care for your rc gear you'll get many many years of enjoyment from the hobby.

Cheers
Rob.