Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Rookie Zone
Help with finalising TT-01D Order >

Help with finalising TT-01D Order

Help with finalising TT-01D Order

Old 06-15-2011, 07:18 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Help with finalising TT-01D Order

Hey guys, first of all this is a very good forum and I have learnt a lot from reading already. I am purchasing a Tamiya TT-01D to drift with a mate. I think I know all the parts I need but I was hoping you guys could help me. Tell me if these are the right parts or not and if I need anything else.

Car:
Tamiya (#58386) 1:10 TT-01D NISMO Coppermix Silvia LED Lights W/ESC EP

Servo:
Blue Bird High Speed Servo(Metal Gear) BMS-621MG

Charger:
Turnigy Accucel-6 50W 6A Balancer/Charger w/ accessories

Battery:
Turnigy 5000mAh 3S 20C Lipo Pack

Radio/Receiver:
HK-GT3B AFHDS 2.4ghz 3 Channel Radio System
Sorry I cant post links because I havn't reached the post limit.The parts are from HobbyKing or RCMart. I just don't want to buy it all to find out i bought the wrong parts. I greatly appreciate your time and effort

Jared
Old 06-16-2011, 03:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Yea you got everything...Since youre learning drifting, you might want to invest in a high quality servo like a savx just because a big part of drifting is turning. Not saying anything is wrong with the one you got. Keep it sideways.

Old 06-17-2011, 03:42 AM
Tech Rookie

I appreciate your reply thankyou i've bought everything I need. Through 4 different websites! haha so hopefully they all don't take too long. Im dying to put this thing together! ill post some photos once I do
Old 06-20-2011, 12:25 AM
Tech Rookie

Just a quick question. The battery I ordered is a Turnigy 5000mAh 2S1P 7.4v 30C hardcase pack. Is this going to work fine with the stock esc, tamiya teu-101bk. Will I just need different connectors? I am a bit worried I have the wrong esc please help