trx 3.3

Old 07-18-2010, 08:45 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default trx 3.3

ive been toying with my 3.3 and it accelerates fine but when it starts to shift into 2nd gear, it bogs and want to die out. i asked the guy at my lhs and he said to play with the hsn and i did. he also told me the hsn is 3.25 turns and the lsn is 2.25 turns. i went home and set it like how he said. still bogs. i put it back to factory tune setting and still bogs. i riched out my hsn needle and it bogs a little later but now it takes off really slow but my pinch test is 3 sec and it revs a little and dies. this started happening after i got back from the beach a week or so ago. i took my hsn out and cleaned it out but still the same problem. anyone know where i should look next? maybe someone has a good setting for me to start out with?
Old 07-18-2010, 11:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

i don't know on this one,probably call 1-888-traxxas tomorrow and see if they will get you right or move this to the nitro offroad section to get more replies.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:26 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

okay. ill give them a call tomorrow. thank you sir.