Wiki Posts
Search

Exceed RC Electric Troubleshooting

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2009, 12:22 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Exceed RC Electric Troubleshooting

Hi,
I have this Exceed/HSP RC Electric Drift car which was working fine till last week. I recharged the battery and after that it wont move. The steering moves for a fracion of a second and then nothing. All cables and connectors are as per the manual. I switch on the car and hear a first beep, then switch the Remote and second beep - and then nothning happens. It has a HSP-03018 ESC. The manual says to reset it but there is no reset switch on this . Is there a way to reset or any way I can get this going. hx in advance
Old 10-03-2009, 10:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

You should have a manual that tells you how to reset the esc. I looked on their website, but they do not have them there. Also you should ALWAYS turn your transmitter on first. If your car is on and your transmitter is off your car can take off.
Old 10-04-2009, 08:53 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Def always turn on transmitter 1st, thats a basic rule across all of radio control.

If changing the order doesn't get your running, its prob time to contact where you bought it and see what they advise. Suspect you're not the 1st to experience probs.