Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kit Build

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 03:30 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Kit Build

Hi I'm looking at building a Kit of either a Losi 8ight-t or a AE RC8T.
I'm looking for Suggestion for any or all of the Parts necessary to Finish it out.
this will be my first build but not my first RC I own a Revo 3.3 (no Motor) and a Savage X 4.6 both RTR. i just recently got into the hobby less than 2 years ago so any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Old 06-07-2009, 03:42 PM
Tech Regular

Location: movin to the big time. on my way to the bay next week!
Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

well the losi is not a kit that you put together. it comes like 90% pre assembled. not sure about the rc8t i think that one you put together. but with the losi you can do (well at least like i did) and take it out of the box and take it apart completely screw by screw and piece by piece and then put it back together
Old 06-07-2009, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sgodwin85
well the losi is not a kit that you put together. it comes like 90% pre assembled. not sure about the rc8t i think that one you put together. but with the losi you can do (well at least like i did) and take it out of the box and take it apart completely screw by screw and piece by piece and then put it back together
I think he means what does he need to finish it not put it together, radio, motor, etc.
Old 06-18-2009, 07:02 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Download the manual for the car you want to build. Your answer usually sits on one of the first couple of pages.