Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Rookie Zone
What to upgrade on DuraTrax 1/8 Raze ST Truggy w/.27 RTR ??? >

What to upgrade on DuraTrax 1/8 Raze ST Truggy w/.27 RTR ???

What to upgrade on DuraTrax 1/8 Raze ST Truggy w/.27 RTR ???

Old 03-29-2009, 01:52 AM
Tech Rookie

Default What to upgrade on DuraTrax 1/8 Raze ST Truggy w/.27 RTR ???

So I'm completely new to this and just got a DuraTrax 1/8 Raze ST Truggy w/.27 RTR. I'm very interested in getting this ready to race and was wondering what all I should upgrade on it as well as any fluids I need to change and what I should use? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm completely clueless but very interested in learning all I can.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:24 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

hey man whats up...ive been in the rc world for a bit now i race here in ks around the topeka area.....i just bought one of thoughs durtrax raze just for sh!ts and giggles over the winter supriseingly not to shabby for 199 bucks you know the first thing i bought for it was the axial .28 rr 150 bucks from honkong on ebay big difference..lol....took it to the track the other day to see how high i could jump it...very durable upgrades i would deffently go out spend the 30 buck for the alu chassis brace that thing flex alot with big air but other then that maybe some new volocity rim and some bowties deppending on your track......over all rateing though id give a- for cheapnest and durability