Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Rookie Zone
What feedback should I leave?! HELP! >

What feedback should I leave?! HELP!

What feedback should I leave?! HELP!

Old 02-04-2009, 03:20 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Exclamation What feedback should I leave?! HELP!

I just bought a vehicle from someone on here and even though I specifically asked him to send it to my new address, he sent it to my old address that was listed on paypal. I clearly asked him 2 times in emails to send it to the new address. Now, I'm going to have to pay an additional $20+ shipping to get the truck to the original destination.

I understand mistakes happen so what feedback should I leave? Also- what does a neutral feedback do to his stats? I like to think I'm a nice guy and I don't want to destroy his feedback.

Any comments would be appreciated! THANKS!
Old 02-04-2009, 04:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by F15pilot
I just bought a vehicle from someone on here and even though I specifically asked him to send it to my new address, he sent it to my old address that was listed on paypal. I clearly asked him 2 times in emails to send it to the new address. Now, I'm going to have to pay an additional $20+ shipping to get the truck to the original destination.

I understand mistakes happen so what feedback should I leave? Also- what does a neutral feedback do to his stats? I like to think I'm a nice guy and I don't want to destroy his feedback.

leave neutral feed back for him, and tell him the situation. it wont help or hurt his stats
Old 02-05-2009, 09:30 AM
Tech Master

contact him before leaving feed back , if nothing comes outta it then decide what feedback to leave
Old 02-05-2009, 11:23 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

GOOD NEWS! I sent him an email explaining the mistake and he refunded half the money that it would cost to ship it to my new address. Sounds good to me. Mistakes happen- just have to roll with them.

Thanks for all the input guys!
Old 02-06-2009, 02:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

If it all worked out OK be cool and leave 'em positive.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by F15pilot

to avoid problems in the future i would consider changing the address with paypal.. i always ship to the paypal confirmed address.. just my opinion of course!
Old 02-06-2009, 07:19 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I fully agree with Jammin. If you moved then you should have changed your address. I only ship to confirmed addresses which saves the hassle of worrying about an impostor.

If you received what you were supposed to then positive feedback is what is warranted. The shipping issue was your mistake, not theirs.

Just my .02 cents worth...