Wiki Posts
Search

Shipping ??????

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 06:29 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Wink Shipping ??????

How do you find out what shipping would cost from PA to Canada. Buy looking online?I have a guy that wants my b44 shipped there but I bet its a fortune to send it there. Please help!
Old 02-05-2009, 09:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Get a box and pack it... then check with the company you want to ship it with.. you will need to know the weight, box dimensions and value for taxes...

You can ship to Canada via UPS, Fedex and U.S. Postal Service. It is going to cost a bit.... just he way it is.

Jerome
Old 02-07-2009, 11:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 123 (100%+)

It's actually not that much more expensive from the US to Canada.. it's basically like the Zone system they use here in the US.. Cali to NY costs more than from Cali to AZ. Where as say Cali to Canada costs alot more then say Ohio to Canada.. I've shipped from here in Northern OH to Canada (USPS) for practically nothing, and a like sized/weighted item to Washington state for more than it was worth... Zones suck!

But to really answer your question, you can "guesstimate" the cost too via online comparrison..

Box it, check the weight (guess if you have to, overestimate!) check your deminsions (try to stay in the 12x12 - 12x18 size) and then just check USPS, FedEx, UPS etc.. it will give you a very good idea.. OR just stop by the post office and get the Actual cost.. they'll tell you straight up the prices for each service (Snail Parcel Post, Priority, etc) ..* you can even see the numbers most of the time, so you can use them for checking the other providers.
Old 02-08-2009, 05:42 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Thank you