No 2nd gear change on HSP Warhead.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No 2nd gear change on HSP Warhead.

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 05:08 AM
Tech Rookie

Default No 2nd gear change on HSP Warhead.

Hi everyone, i'm new to this forum & also Nitro Rc cars. I've just finished breaking in my motor & just began tuning to 16% fuel, but i'm not getting upshift to 2nd gear.I'm wondering if anyone can help me with any info or specific adjustments to rectify problem? I've read manual but there is no info on setting up gearbox.Any response would be appreciated. Cheers........
Old 09-18-2009, 04:36 PM
Tech Rookie

Default 2nd gearchange

Hey Tricky. I'm new here too, but I can fix your problem. When you look down at your buggy there is a little hole in the top of the 2 speed. under a good light look down the hole and wheel your car backwards. You should see 2 allen head grub screws. as your wheeling it back the first screw that appears is the adjustment screw. with an allen key tool wind the screw anti clockwise to shift earlier or clockwise to shift later. I hope this helps
Old 04-03-2012, 04:14 AM
Tech Rookie

Default 2nd gear problems

Hi tricky
my second gear wouldn't change but i just leaned my 16% fuel out and it changed. hope it helped

Btw i have a hsp warhead off road buggy