Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Recommendation on which ESC to use

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 08:21 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Recommendation on which ESC to use

I found some ESC online and I was wondering if I could get someone else's input. I plan on using a 1.2 Watt motor with precious metal brushes and it's going to be placed in a boat. What is a good ESC to get? Preferably something not too expensive.
Old 06-08-2008, 08:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by weiwei
A little boy wow gold of eleven, who had wow power levelingbeen thoughtfully assisting in the packing, joined wow power leveling the group of men, and as they rubbed their chins he spoke up, blushing wow power leveling at the sound of his own voice: "Aunt have got a great fuel-house, and it could be put there, perhaps, till you've found a place wow power leveling to settle in, sir."
nobody cares loser
Old 06-09-2008, 09:21 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by conquer35
I found some ESC online and I was wondering if I could get someone else's input. I plan on using a 1.2 Watt motor with precious metal brushes and it's going to be placed in a boat. What is a good ESC to get? Preferably something not too expensive.
This probably won't work. What boat and motor are you using? Watts and brushes don't matter, the RPM and how many poles and lots of stuff I don't understand does. So unless it's a boat motor being used with a recommended sized propeler, it will not work. For tugboat you need a vac-u-tow motor with a larger prop. For speed boat you need a model speed boat motor with a small prop.

good tugboat motor i use is http://www.vac-u-boat.com/Motor545.htm
for speed boat motor something like this might work http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXMNA2&P=7
Old 06-17-2008, 10:11 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by weiwei
… we get to think of wow gold life as an inexhaustible well. Yet wow power leveling everything happens only a wow power leveling certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, some afternoon that’s so wow powerleveling deeply a part of your being that you can’t even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps four or five times more. perhaps not even that. How World of Warcraft gold many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless. - Paul Bowles.weiwei1978123
WHY IS THIS SPAMMER STILL HERE?
THEY'VE HAD PREVIOUS SIMILAR POSTS DELETED, AND NOW THEY'RE BACK DOING THE SAME CRAP.
Old 06-21-2008, 08:31 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by not home
nobody cares loser
what???????????????????????