Community
Wiki Posts
Search

need new tires

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 08:27 PM
Tech Rookie

Default need new tires

Well I have gone through my stock set of tires and im dedicating those to on-road use, but now i am looking for a set of tires both front steering and back off-road tires for my 1/10th xxx-nt. I need advice on which rims and tire brand i should go with since these will be my race tires to go race at my LHS.Any advice will help! thanks
Old 03-03-2008, 08:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bcastillo1289
Well I have gone through my stock set of tires and im dedicating those to on-road use, but now i am looking for a set of tires both front steering and back off-road tires for my 1/10th xxx-nt. I need advice on which rims and tire brand i should go with since these will be my race tires to go race at my LHS.Any advice will help! thanks
Best advice I can give you is to see what they are running at your LHS and go with that. All tracks are differant and the guys running on your track are better suited to give you that advice.
Old 03-04-2008, 03:38 AM
Tech Champion

Correct!