Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Rookie Zone
Keeping all my stuff together! >

Keeping all my stuff together!

Keeping all my stuff together!

Old 02-25-2007, 05:42 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Keeping all my stuff together!

My trackbox is a mess, I've got wrenches here glowplugs there and I can't seem to find a way to keep it organzied. Anyone know some good carrying cases for tools/radios/fuel bottles and such? Basically looking for something I can put all my stuff in and easily lug it to the track.
Old 02-25-2007, 08:06 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I got a Losi bag. Go to like Lowes and get the organizers. I have separate organizers for tools, parts etc.
Old 02-27-2007, 11:04 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Having been through several pit bags/boxes and tool boxes, I know your struggle. I wasn't satisfied until I picked up one of the Sporkwerks 1/8 haulers (cheaper version of Team Magic F8 bag). The problem is that it cost an arm and 2 legs But the nice thing is that you can upgrade to the Team Magic plastic replacement drawers later (which I've already done).

Good luck, there are several options out there...some just help you haul and some help keep it organized as well. I've seen bags under just about every name in R/C.
Old 02-27-2007, 02:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

One of the cheapest thigns are go to you local wal-mart and find a fishing takle box that looks about the size you need,they have all the spaces and dividers to keep all your stuff in order.thats what i have been useing ever since i started racing and seems to work great
Old 02-27-2007, 03:42 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by glitchy
Having been through several pit bags/boxes and tool boxes, I know your struggle. I wasn't satisfied until I picked up one of the Sporkwerks 1/8 haulers (cheaper version of Team Magic F8 bag). The problem is that it cost an arm and 2 legs But the nice thing is that you can upgrade to the Team Magic plastic replacement drawers later (which I've already done).

Good luck, there are several options out there...some just help you haul and some help keep it organized as well. I've seen bags under just about every name in R/C.
Does it hold the car as well? Thanks for everyones replies!
Old 02-28-2007, 08:17 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Vismund Cygnus
Does it hold the car as well? Thanks for everyones replies!
The Team Magic and SportWerks bags have a huge drawer (on the bottom in the SportWerks and the top in the new Team Magic) that is big enough to hold an 1/8th scale buggy.

It looks like the SportWerks version is discontinued (http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...rodID=SWK9905), but I bet if you look hard enough someone still has one (I think I saw one over the last couple days while I was looking for 1/8th scale supplies).

Here's a link to the Team Magic bag at A-Main so you can at least see what it looks like: http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...oducts_id/3853

Shane
Old 02-28-2007, 10:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

and here i am huling my truck and tools around in a tote and a takle box ...... dose this mean im cheap?
Old 02-28-2007, 12:13 PM
Tech Initiate

Yikes, thats an expensive one glitchy, way over my budget. Anyone have one of the Wing Tote Delux bags? They look pretty good, only about 65 dollars too.