Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GP 3700's

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2006, 05:58 PM
Tech Adept

what do you mean its my charger? whats wrong with my charger?...seems to be doing fine now...i just needed to cycle them a few times by the looks of it....

THNX
Duggy
Old 05-21-2006, 06:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Sounds like your charger is just fine and your pack needed some cycles to wake it up..

FYI: If your looking for a good deal on IB3800 cells INTEGY cells a matched pack for $50CND i have been using them for a few months now and they are great. I run as fast and faster then many guys using the 100$ matched packs. Most CND hobby shops can get these for you through horrizons.

Your charge time at 4amps looks pretty good. as 4amps would charge a 4000mah pack in about 60min. I charge 3800s in about 40minutes at 6amps.
Old 05-21-2006, 06:27 PM
Tech Adept

yeah i actaully have a matched IB3800 pack from integy for my touring car...i think i paid $60 taxes in from my LHS.....one of my LHS has expensive prices but since i am a member of the local RC club he cuts me insane deals...i paid $120CAD for both (regular $180 for both) taxes in for these packs assembled with deans plugs...and they are matched...plus i got some cool decal sheets to go with them:P:P:P....on ebay i couldnt get unmatched GP 3700's or IB 3800's shipped up here that cheap assembled with deans....so thats why i went with these...plus i didnt have to wait..

THNX
Duggy