Motors

Old 06-26-2020, 02:25 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Motors

Motor analyzer are they with investing in? If so which one
Old 06-27-2020, 07:46 AM
Tech Elite

all depends on what you expect outa 1..can be found from 50$ to well over 750.. I like mine lets me know how far off each phase is and get motor to perform its best..I like my trinity M2...1st time I used it I was like wow.. Im a racer .I bash alot.Run 132 ' 600' and a few other distances...I used to buy motors that other built to run the best haven't done that it years due to a motorlyser..started with a cheap 1 and moved up when I needed more info about a motor.I just wish I could add a rcs weight like back in the brushed checker days...
Old 06-27-2020, 08:37 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

So to start off the GForce or sky rc one will be okay?
Old 06-27-2020, 08:41 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I've been told by an industry leading rc electronics manufacturer owner to not bother. I like using mine though. The Gforce or the Integy...etc...they're all the same. Those kinds are. You have motorlyzers that are 300 bucks. Which have much more accurate and worthwhile features. So I'm told. I think those analyzers are accurate for the most part. I wouldn't know exactly because I dont have anything else to compare its accuracy. I use mine to set base performance numbers then further tune at the track with gearing, timing etc. But these type of analyzers only measure without a load. Which doesnt mean a whole lot. All in all, it's just a tool to further help in tuning. But it shouldn't be the end all be all in performance.