Helion dominus

Old 04-15-2020, 08:45 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Helion dominus

Is a helion dominus worth any money?
Old 04-18-2020, 06:55 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Are you buying or selling? The problem with all Helion products is going to be parts availability, since they are out of business. This severely reduces the value of an RC vehicle unless it's a classic RC like popular ones from the 80s.

Eventually there's going to be a part that breaks and you won't be able to find a replacement part. The electronics will still have some value, but now you're selling a truck for the spare parts.
Old 04-20-2020, 04:33 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by GerryH View Post
Are you buying or selling? The problem with all Helion products is going to be parts availability, since they are out of business. This severely reduces the value of an RC vehicle unless it's a classic RC like popular ones from the 80s.

Eventually there's going to be a part that breaks and you won't be able to find a replacement part. The electronics will still have some value, but now you're selling a truck for the spare parts.
Selling but I do not know which version of the helion dominus.
Old 06-09-2020, 10:16 AM
Tech Rookie

if it has a metal chassis it is a V1 brushed version. If it has a composite chassis it is a V2 brushless version
Old 06-09-2020, 10:49 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Anyone rocking the Helion Dominus

I have 10 Hellion Dominus'. I love them... They are very durable...I have turned 2 into monster trucks. I have turned 2 into 2wd race cars... 1 is a 4x4 rock crawler. And the rest are V1's and V2's for my backyard track... I would love to hear from others about this versatile truck..