Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Rookie Zone
Newb looking to build first 1/10 nitro truck/buggie >

Newb looking to build first 1/10 nitro truck/buggie

Newb looking to build first 1/10 nitro truck/buggie

Old 12-11-2002, 03:16 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Newb looking to build first 1/10 nitro truck/buggie

Well as the title explains I am very interested in building a 1/10 nitro truck or buggie but I dont know where to find parts or what parts I need but I'm just about clueless. Anybody know a good starter how-to, a list of parts or maybe a good place to get parts cheap. I dont plan on serious racing just some good ol fashioned bashing around. Would it be aight to race a nitro truck/buggie in the snow or would I have to do some type of waterproofing??? Thanx in advance guys!!!
Old 12-11-2002, 03:50 PM
Tech Regular

first off, unless you want to piece the truck/buggy together which is going to cost a lot, you are better off buying one from a company. You have to do some stuff to waterproof it, but i cant recall from my desk at work.

hope this might help a little,
Matt
Old 12-11-2002, 08:53 PM
Tech Rookie

Yea I was starting to think the same thing cuz theres ALOT more peices then I thought so maybe I'll do that somewhere down the line or something. Guess I'll have to do alittle homework on the waterproofing but it shouldnt be too hard to figure out. Thanx alot Evil!