Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Rookie Zone
B 4.2 top speed tires >

B 4.2 top speed tires

B 4.2 top speed tires

Old 04-07-2019, 06:53 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default B 4.2 top speed tires

I need help!!! I turned my B4.2 into a top speed car and I have a major ongoing issue blowing out tires. I have blown out 4 sets of tires in a very short time. I bought some foams from amain but they were WAY to short of a tire. Can anyone give me a link to some good hard foam tires that are large enough to fit the B4 so I can make a decent top speed run.... I explode every tire I put on the car.
Old 04-08-2019, 05:13 AM
Tech Elite

Hi might try this thru fb I have used there foam for years they will even make you a set ..https://tmrcracing.com/main.sc...also Jayco. ca glue the sidewalls..b4 running
Old 04-10-2019, 07:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Get some 12mm to 17mm hex adapters and run some GRP belted radials. When you get the adapters though, make sure they are the 12mm recessed kind so your wheels are secure and dont wobble. I bought the wrong adapters at first so learn from my mistake. The 1/10 slicks that i have are a tad smaller than the GRPs so they will work. PM me and ill show you my 2 speed run cars TC7.1 and B5M