still not shipped

Old 04-14-2009, 09:04 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default still not shipped

i Placed my ordfer on April 1st from ebay. i got an email on the 3rd for adress verification fair enough sent them two emails till i finally got a reply on the 5th of april stating:
"Dear Sir,

Thank you for your quick response and address approval!

We are pleased to say that your order is confirmed.

Looking forward to serving you again!

Best regards,

KING "
now on the 13th i get another email asking for my address approval again. Whats the deal? am i ever going to get my kit?
Item title: Team Losi 1/8 8IGHT-T 4WD Truggy Race Roller 2.0
Web Address: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=130295624340
Item number: 130295624340
Old 04-14-2009, 11:33 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 315 (100%+)

It's a problem a lot of people have had, just be aware that the rcmart forums are trolled by a large number of people who will try and rubbish any anti-rcmart sentiment.

If you paid by Paypal and an item hasn't shipped after a week, regardless of who is the seller, I'd be starting up a Paypal claim just to protect yourself.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:45 PM
Tech Apprentice

yeha unfortunatly i found your post and the others after i purchased my kit but i opended a dispute so hopefully its will get things rolling
Old 04-15-2009, 09:55 PM
Shop Owner

Originally Posted by J4c03 View Post
yeha unfortunatly i found your post and the others after i purchased my kit but i opended a dispute so hopefully its will get things rolling
Thank you for your enquriy.

We had got your e-mail, and we just reply it, please check

Thank you
Old 04-16-2009, 12:04 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nexxus View Post
It's a problem a lot of people have had, just be aware that the rcmart forums are trolled by a large number of people who will try and rubbish any anti-rcmart sentiment.

If you paid by Paypal and an item hasn't shipped after a week, regardless of who is the seller, I'd be starting up a Paypal claim just to protect yourself.
Boohoohoo, it's nexus the weener again ;-)

Don't let Nexus fool you, there a many users that don't have complaints, but don't post here because people have the tendency to post only if they have a problem.

The second email for adress verification is probalby a system error. I got that also. For varification make sure you send a document (scanned) from an original bill with you name and adress on it.

If you order is confirmed it takes 3-5 business days of processing and then its shipped. If you didn't use EMS you won't get a track&trace number. I got my last order in 9 business days without EMS, so have a little patience. I know its hard if your waiting for this nice car! ;-)
Old 04-17-2009, 02:26 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 315 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Matthijs View Post

Don't let Nexus fool you, there a many users that don't have complaints, but don't post here because people have the tendency to post only if they have a problem.

The second email for adress verification is probalby a system error. I got that also. For varification make sure you send a document (scanned) from an original bill with you name and adress on it.

If you order is confirmed it takes 3-5 business days of processing and then its shipped. If you didn't use EMS you won't get a track&trace number. I got my last order in 9 business days without EMS, so have a little patience. I know its hard if your waiting for this nice car! ;-)

As I said, there are forum trollers.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:39 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

My order came today and it was perfect.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Matthijs View Post

if you notice my address had already been verified by a document that i had scanned, and then a 10 days later its notverivfied. I finally got my car on the 27th im just not pleased at all with their services.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:22 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

sounds like just another case of, paying a high price to ship something that doesnt weigh much, waiting for processing. when i place an order with a store, i give the money first, i did my end of the deal, now i have to wait 2 -5 days for you to acknowledge the order, then pack, and then ship??? thats bullsh**.......tower hobbies does the same thing, you order and pay right away, then they dont ship it until 2 or 3 days later. thats crap, i want my stuff asap. amainhobbies has my stuff in the mail within a few hours after i place an order granted they are open for business, if not then a few hours after they do open up.--they have the best shipping and packing, the best prices, thats how i do business.

any store that has to take a few days for processing is bs and i wont buy from them if i can prevent doing so.