R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   rcMart.com Mega Online R/C Marketplace (https://www.rctech.net/forum/rcmart-com-mega-online-r-c-marketplace-79/)
-   -   Week later and items still not shipped? (https://www.rctech.net/forum/rcmart-com-mega-online-r-c-marketplace/205501-week-later-items-still-not-shipped.html)

Savage03 02-11-2008 03:48 PM

Week later and items still not shipped?

Order a tamtech car and few parts, flipped for the $60+ in shipping for ems and my order update still sits and reads
02/05/2008 #248761 52. Order Await Instruction Tracking N/A
Sent many many emails now and not one reply, tried through ebay even, no reply tried the email listed in paypal, no reply. Now I read else where others had got their replys today and he had ordered after I did wtf?

ozoner 02-11-2008 05:53 PM

I have exactly the same problem as you, nobody will talk to me. I ordered on the same day as you, ponied up for EMS (cause I need the bits for this weekend) and... nothing. They were pretty quick to take my money though.

Now, i know it's Chinese New Year... I understand that. There is a notice on their website saying they are taking from the 7th till the 10th on holidays. That's given them at least 3 working days to get back to me, but absolutely nothing.

The most infuriating thing for me is that sometimes they can be pretty good with posting things?!?!

Never again. I know I'm not a massive customer or anything, and they won't shed a tear for losing my custom, but the service stinks.

Savage03 02-11-2008 05:57 PM

Shoot I didnt even see anything about the new year on their site, I found about it on 3racings site, had a nice big banner about it. What gets me is I read on anther board a guy contacted them on his order he placed on teh 7th and he got a reply today! Never again will do this, just pay a little more and go with tower.

ozoner 02-11-2008 09:22 PM

The good news : They mailed me today

The bad news : they were out of stock of one of the things I ordered, DESPITE it being "in stock" and them supposedly having 4 sets in stock. Doubtless this will delay my order again.

What's the point of a stock level on a website if it's wrong?

Useless. Absolutely useless.

Savage03 02-11-2008 09:26 PM

Good to hear they contacted you. Im getting torqued that I have not heard anything yet, everything on my list was in stock as well :weird:

fastmax 02-11-2008 09:40 PM

From everything I have heard and read lately about their service, communication, and stock counts being wrong, I will avoid ordering from them unless it is the only place that has what I need. Savage your frustration is well understood. I would be :flaming:myself. I hope you get it resolved quickly.

rcmart 03-08-2008 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Savage03 (Post 4167573)
Order a tamtech car and few parts, flipped for the $60+ in shipping for ems and my order update still sits and reads
02/05/2008 #248761 52. Order Await Instruction Tracking N/A
Sent many many emails now and not one reply, tried through ebay even, no reply tried the email listed in paypal, no reply. Now I read else where others had got their replys today and he had ordered after I did wtf?

On Jan 23, 2008, we posted a news at our site that Feb 7 - 10, 2008 was our Chinese New Year Holiday. All the shops & office were closed during that days. As your order was placed at Feb 5 (HK time Feb 6), so the order experienced some delay in processing.

-------------
Date: Wednesday 23 January, 2008
http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/newsde...ewsdesk_id=437
-------------

Our office will be closed for the Chinese Lunar New Year holiday from 7 Feb 2008 to 10 Feb 2008. All the e-mails and orders will be resumed to process on the Feb 11, 2008.

Inevitably, your order processing time will be suffered from a short delay, around extra 3-5 working days. To avoid delay in getting your favor RC items, please order before our holiday!!

Please accept our apologise for any conveniences!

Thank you for your support on rcmart!
Happy New Year!!^^
rcMart staff
-------------

rcmart 03-08-2008 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by ozoner (Post 4168000)
I have exactly the same problem as you, nobody will talk to me. I ordered on the same day as you, ponied up for EMS (cause I need the bits for this weekend) and... nothing. They were pretty quick to take my money though.

Now, i know it's Chinese New Year... I understand that. There is a notice on their website saying they are taking from the 7th till the 10th on holidays. That's given them at least 3 working days to get back to me, but absolutely nothing.

The most infuriating thing for me is that sometimes they can be pretty good with posting things?!?!

Never again. I know I'm not a massive customer or anything, and they won't shed a tear for losing my custom, but the service stinks.

Hi Scott,

I've checked you order record & the whole story is as below:-

Feb 5, 20:04 - Order placed
Feb 6, 09:18 - Payment Verified
Feb 6, 16:01 - Our logistic man reported one item short.
Feb 6, 16:51 - Our CS lady sent email to you & await your instruction.
--
Feb 7-11, - Chinese New Year Holiday
--
Feb 12, 15:06 - Our CS lady updated your order under your instruction.
Feb 12, 15:18 - Shipped by EMS

Even though it experienced ONE business delay in the delivery, but in fact it was a few days later due to the Chinese New Year holiday.

We care all customers, regardless the amount of orders.

rcmart 03-08-2008 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Savage03 (Post 4168013)
Shoot I didnt even see anything about the new year on their site, I found about it on 3racings site, had a nice big banner about it. What gets me is I read on anther board a guy contacted them on his order he placed on teh 7th and he got a reply today! Never again will do this, just pay a little more and go with tower.

We did post a new at our site on Jan 23, 2008 but we feel sorry for your experience. We will need to make our holiday announcement in a more
obvious way in future, may be a banner display is a good way. According
to our record, your order was shipped on Feb 12, 2008 (right after the holiday)

-------------
New Year Holiday Announcement
Feb 7 -11, 2008
Date: Wednesday 23 January, 2008
http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/newsde...ewsdesk_id=437
-------------

The story of your order : -

Feb 5, 23:40 - Order placed
Feb 6, 09:24 - Payment Verified
--
Feb 7-11, - Chinese New Year Holiday
--
Feb 12, 14:12 - Shipped by EMS
-------------

rcmart 03-08-2008 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by ozoner (Post 4168842)
The good news : They mailed me today

The bad news : they were out of stock of one of the things I ordered, DESPITE it being "in stock" and them supposedly having 4 sets in stock. Doubtless this will delay my order again.

What's the point of a stock level on a website if it's wrong?

Useless. Absolutely useless.

Our current logic is to deduct the item qty after we actually packed
the goods, so it is not really real time. Our I.T. men are still modifying
the system and trying the find the best way to reveal the stock level.

rcmart 03-08-2008 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by fastmax (Post 4168900)
From everything I have heard and read lately about their service, communication, and stock counts being wrong, I will avoid ordering from them unless it is the only place that has what I need. Savage your frustration is well understood. I would be :flaming:myself. I hope you get it resolved quickly.

Due to the 4 days holiday, our team got a very heavy workload when we
backed to work. But, we understood our customers want the orders, so
our full-team worked over-time to kill the orders & e-mails. The whole
operation was back to normal in 2-3 days after the holiday.

grizzle 03-11-2008 05:26 AM

Wrong Country

Sir, I have ordered many times from rcmart.

I am a Filipino working in Saudi Arabia. Since you don't have Saudi on your country list. I choose Kuwait, just for getting the shipping cost, since it is the nearest country to Saudi Arabia.

I included the correct delivery address with the order everytime, and all order find its way to Saudi Arabia with no problem.

This time my order no. 252080, with tracking no. RA271855992HK, shows country of destination is Kuwait, can you please check if you have by mistakenly did not correct the delivery address.

Will it be possible to correct my delivery address on your website, by including Saudi Arabia on your choices of country. Thanks.

Campro 03-11-2008 10:22 PM

you have been screwed by them just like the rest of their customers. :lol:

MrUnlimited 03-16-2008 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by Campro (Post 4253955)
you have been screwed by them just like the rest of their customers. :lol:

I have NEVER been screwed up by the them! I think their service is great and always have my order with in 8days at my home in the Netherlands! Besides that my 4yr old son enjoys the little car presents they included at every order! THANK YOU RCMart crew, you make the little giuy very happy!

grizzle 03-17-2008 04:23 AM

Store Credit

Since my order was sent to a different country, Kuwait, instead of Saudi Arabia. rcmart acknowledge their mistake and give me the full amount of the order as a store credit.

I have ordered many times from them, and this is just the first time that they have sent it to the wrong country. I'll continue ordering from them. Great service. :)