!!Warning!!Screwed by RC Mart

Old 08-27-2007, 06:12 PM
Tech Adept

i like them i got a 1k order into canada and well it came fast! all of my items were there and the packaging was great! they answered my emails and everything! but there is always a but..... i will probably never order from them again unless i really really have to the admin fee is not my problem..... that is a weak cash grab its a shame cause the pricing is pretty good. I didnt notice the cash grab fee until i went to drop a thank-you for your great service email i stopped writing and didnt send..... I am really pissed i didnt get a key chain! so all and all great store great service bad very bad cash grab!
Old 09-01-2007, 03:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Malakia lol
Old 09-06-2007, 05:57 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mr ektid View Post
i like them i got a 1k order into canada and well it came fast! all of my items were there and the packaging was great! they answered my emails and everything! but there is always a but..... i will probably never order from them again unless i really really have to the admin fee is not my problem..... that is a weak cash grab its a shame cause the pricing is pretty good. I didnt notice the cash grab fee until i went to drop a thank-you for your great service email i stopped writing and didnt send..... I am really pissed i didnt get a key chain! so all and all great store great service bad very bad cash grab!
too bad RCMART don't sell Kyosho
Old 09-06-2007, 06:52 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

i got my stuff very quick and good packagin ........ but if sumthing breaks boy u in for a real hard time i recived a faulty esc took 5 months and 30 odd emailsto sort out for them to send me back a refurbished esc wtf!!! i didnt pay 50 bucks for a refuirbished esc i payed for a new one owell lifes a bitch i got $4.54 postage store credit that sumone can have to cover there credit card transfer fee:P (if the cheapskates let u have it) cause im never shopping from them again.
suggestions for cash grabs rc mart
u could claim for supieror packaging and charge mor efor that
overseas transfer fee
express transfer fee if u want quck bank transfers
just sum ideas maybe u could gimme a job i could come up wit the se scam... i mean real important customer plesure experienceing fees all day. reply to this i have a admin fee of $5 and to pay i have a $10 bank transfer fee to get my bank details to pay please pm me
Old 10-15-2010, 02:22 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

i just received couple of servos and transponder from them, i won't say it's the fastest delivery but acceptable... maybe i was lucky... be visiting their store next month as travelling to Hong Kong, let's c how well they behave in person
Old 10-15-2010, 03:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

Angry BEWARE

I send them some enquiry on product and wants to self collect from their store while I was at HK. They quote I've to pay thru pay pal 1st? WHY? So they can charge me on bank charges and handling charges?

Just be careful dealing with them. They don't even want to quote u what's the bank charges going to be like upfront till u ordered......

Last edited by maxima; 10-15-2010 at 04:12 PM.
Old 10-15-2010, 03:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Bank charges n handling fees

I send them some enquiry on product and what's the cost of bank transfer charges. They refuse to quote what the bank transfer cost and handling fees. I end up not ordering.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:47 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by SpeedySST View Post
Funny thing, I ordered product from RCMart the same day as I ordered other stuff from a well known company in the US (name witheld) and the package from Hong Kong got here 5 days ago. Still no package from the US company. Go figure.
Yeah same thing happened to me, i ordered a part at my local r/c seller and 3 weeks no reply, ordered from rcmart on wednesday, it arrived on the sunday.

5days vs 3weeks?

i'm not going to go back to my local store TBH... its disappointing that even common parts that often need replacing are never in stock. Being in Australia sucks for r/c, theres only 1 decent Tamiya stockist and its a 45min drive each way and only 1 decent 1/10th track and thats over an hour each way.

rcmart have my vote.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:26 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by maxima View Post
I send them some enquiry on product and wants to self collect from their store while I was at HK. They quote I've to pay thru pay pal 1st? WHY? So they can charge me on bank charges and handling charges?

Just be careful dealing with them. They don't even want to quote u what's the bank charges going to be like upfront till u ordered......
And this is why I do not deal with international rc companies.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:28 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I can smell the rip off way before I get on these sites.