Like Tree1Likes

Shipping

Old 06-13-2018, 07:17 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
My last order was direct from RCMart and was placed and paid for on Jan 25/2018. I received an email on Jan 26/2018 to say my package was sent to the local post office and to expect another 7-14 days for shipping time. I was given a tracking number as well, but it does not work.

I made two other purchases since, one from a different seller in HK and one directly from Team Associated. Both have already been delivered but still nothing from RCMart and the tracking still does not work. It will be 3 weeks tomorrow and hopefully I will receive it this week.

This is my typical experience with RCMart and they always make you sign for every package regardless of size or value.
That sucks. I've only ordered full kits from them (three times this year alone) and always got the package within 2 weeks. I'm in Sudbury.

Sean
Old 06-14-2018, 08:09 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by SteveM View Post
I normally see 3-4 weeks for delivery to me in Canada and the tracking number provided never works. Not even once.
try china post always works
Radi0Flyer likes this.
Old 06-14-2018, 02:35 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by the rc guy View Post
try china post always works
If that's the cheap option I have to agree. I always take the cheaper one and sofar I haven't had any issues with their shipping.

Sean
Old 06-14-2018, 03:14 PM
Tech Master

radio no to track your untrackable # from rcmart.. thats more than likely a china post #..not to ship unless your in china..when my items where shipped I could see there progress thru china post..
Old 06-14-2018, 03:26 PM
Tech Regular

Maybe the shipping options to Canada are different. There are always only two for me, I only use EMS Express. They are only a few dollars difference.

I tried checking the tracking once and it didn't work. But I stopped because my orders always came in on time.
Do you have the same choices for shipping to Detroit?

Sean
Old 06-15-2018, 08:19 AM
Tech Master

we in USA . fedEx.UPS.USPS.DHLand a few others.
Old 07-11-2018, 06:30 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Arrived in 10 days

I ordered from RCMart via their listings on ebay. I placed my order for a transmitter/receiver on Sunday 7/1/18 and it arrived today 7/11 to Maryland. Shipped from Hong Kong via postal service. Not too bad, especially since nobody in the USA currently has this radio in stock.

Edit: I forgot to mention, the HK Postal tracking number transferred to the US postal service, so I was able to track the package through its journey, and I was even able to use the USPS text alerts to stay current on its location once it hit the postal facility in New York. I wanted to be home when it arrived.

Last edited by Bruce_R; 07-11-2018 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Added comment about tracking number
Old 07-29-2018, 09:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Yeah, I WAS (past tense) impressed by RCMart, until I placed my second order via ebay. I got an order confirmation on 7/26, an order shipped email from ebay on 7/27, and then a message on 7/29 stating that the part was out of stock and cannot be sent. Interesting that they can ship a product which they do not have in stock. I'm VERY disappointed. Not only will I not get the product, now I need to order it from someone else abroad since nobody in the US seems to have stock currently. So I lost 4 days when it will probably take 10+ days to arrive anyway. Sucks.
Old 09-23-2018, 11:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Canadian buyers, are you getting hit with brokerage fees? My brother ordered some batteries from Hobbyking and they came from China, he got nailed with brokerage fees.