Gt3835 camera

Old 05-05-2016, 07:55 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Gt3835 camera

Hi I bought a gt 3835 camera for my cyclone quad copter, it's designed for it, why are there no instructions? The plugs and socket orientation are about of a lottery, not sure if the small slot on the top is a microphone or a ready light, not sure if the thing is switched on and not sure if I have to operate the module button of which there are two on the remote control to work the camera, I can't find anywhere to get instructions, the guy in Jaycar said its a process of elimination, in other words he didn't know, can any one help out there?
Old 06-11-2016, 02:46 AM
Tech Rookie

I just brought a 1080p camera (GT3835) for my voyager hexacopter and I believe this is the samee camera you are having trouble with. At the start I couldn't get it to work, however I found out that the cord that comes in the box with it is what you use to charge the camera with by plugging it into your computer. The small slot on the top is a ready light and once that light is staying on it means it's fully charged. I don't know where you plug it in on the cyclone but you do use the little lead with four wires. When you plug the battery in the camera should automatically turn and as for the buttons, one starts and stops the video and the other takes photos but it's a matter of trial and error as to which one does what (you may be able to find it in the instructions on the box for the quad copter).