Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > RC Flight
Parkzone ArtiZan >

Parkzone ArtiZan

Parkzone ArtiZan

Old 05-14-2015, 04:44 AM
Tech Elite

Default Parkzone ArtiZan

After reading all the reviews I decided to go ahead and get one. A bunch of the reviews said it lands easier than the Sport Cub S2. I have a bunch of batteries and other stuff needed to make it fly so I decided for the money I'd go ahead and get it. At $150 the electrics are worth that. LOL I'm pretty excited as I've had it ready for two days but the wind has been blowing 15 + all day. Today however, little to no wind in the forecast, 75 and sunny. Sounds like the perfect day to made in this baby. BFG
Old 05-15-2015, 04:21 AM
Tech Elite

What a great flying plane. I didn't have to trim it at all. Flies like it's on rails. Inverted is super easy and flies like it supposed to be upside down. LOL Well worth the money.
Old 05-15-2015, 11:55 AM
Tech Addict

I am glad to hear that was a great choice for you!

GB
Old 05-16-2015, 04:15 AM
Tech Elite

Thanks, I flew the Radian Pro right after flying the ArtiZan and about crashed it. The response is like a slug compared to the ArtiZan. LOL
Old 07-25-2015, 06:01 PM
Tech Elite

I've been flying the ArtiZan a lot lately. I've gotten quite comfortable with it inverted. I actually had the rudder drag the ground inverted! I try to fly as low as I can without touching the ground. Haven't landing inverted.......yet! LOL
Old 08-17-2015, 08:21 PM
Tech Elite

Well, I finally landing upside down after a few batteries of just flying inverted. It doesn't take much to make the nose drop when the rudder touches the ground. I did it twice. The plane flies great inverted so I always flip it over when I fly it.
Old 09-01-2015, 01:39 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I also have an Artizan. I replaced my T-28 with it as I wanted something more aerobatic. I've only flown mine a few times as I got bit by the heli bug. It flys nice though. I can appreciate the AS3X where my T28 didn't have it.
Old 09-04-2015, 01:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

I'm going to get my Artizan out tonight or this weekend for a few flights. Every time I go flying I only fly my helis and my UMX Sbach. That is such a fun little plane.
Old 09-09-2015, 10:55 AM
Tech Apprentice

I've gotten a few flights on my Artizan and was starting to really like it. Initially my gripe was the poor vertical climb rate but after I broke in the lipos it greatly improved.
Unfortunately I crashed the other day practicing inverted banked circles. I just got to low and a gust caught me. I snapped the nose off. I'm sure I can repair it with some time and epoxy. But anyways the newness has worn off and its lost that new car smell.
Old 09-13-2015, 05:10 AM
Tech Elite

Use a hot glue gun on the nose.
Old 09-14-2015, 05:54 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by GregH View Post
Use a hot glue gun on the nose.
I ended up using 5 minute epoxy. I got it back to together pretty good. The crash was a good one. I need to tweak the mechanical trims a bit. Its my big beater plane now.