Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > RC Flight
Your opinions on Trex 450sa & blade 400 3d >

Your opinions on Trex 450sa & blade 400 3d

Your opinions on Trex 450sa & blade 400 3d

Old 09-20-2012, 07:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Default Your opinions on Trex 450sa & blade 400 3d

Bought a radio today and the seller gave me a great deal on two birds. Blade 400 3d and 450sa. Sa isn't even opened and still wrapped up. It's just a Heli no electronics and the blade was hovered a few times but looks new and shiny. Just say I got all 3 for the cost of a used dx6i. Maybe the Heli's are not worth much but they are new. He said moved the electronics over to the Trex and sell the blade minus electronics. Both Heli's are old and parts are somewhat available. Mostly compatable with its newer model brothers.
I'm buying a mcxp v2 so wondering if these are worth keeping or sell to others for parts? I see good and bad reviews on both. Help me out please. Thanks
Old 10-01-2012, 08:42 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Titian2010 View Post
Bought a radio today and the seller gave me a great deal on two birds. Blade 400 3d and 450sa. Sa isn't even opened and still wrapped up. It's just a Heli no electronics and the blade was hovered a few times but looks new and shiny. Just say I got all 3 for the cost of a used dx6i. Maybe the Heli's are not worth much but they are new. He said moved the electronics over to the Trex and sell the blade minus electronics. Both Heli's are old and parts are somewhat available. Mostly compatable with its newer model brothers.
I'm buying a mcxp v2 so wondering if these are worth keeping or sell to others for parts? I see good and bad reviews on both. Help me out please. Thanks
The align a good beginner and pro flying. I have a nice 450 for sale
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/for/3310215534.html
Old 10-01-2012, 08:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

I have seen your a ad a few times as I'm in the nxt few cities over. Thought about asking you for electronics but I doubt you would pull it from the Heli. I'm building the SA up to practice with seeing that pagasus sells SE v2 parts that are comparable to most SA. Could use a good gyro and tail servo though.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:07 PM
Tech Adept

I have seen your a ad a few times as I'm in the nxt few cities over. Thought about asking you for electronics but I doubt you would pull it from the Heli. I'm building the SA up to practice with seeing that pagasus sells SE v2 parts that are comparable to most SA. Could use a good gyro and tail servo though.
Ya won't part out, the align gyros are really good and cheap.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:11 PM
Tech Adept

I have a good Esc for a 3s