Tech Rookie

this one is a not bad choice, can fly indoor

3 Channel RC EP 23.5" Carbon Fiber Airframe Zlowest Indoor Flyer Bat

from a shop called r2hobbies, HK
Old 08-23-2012, 06:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Titian2010
You shouldn't give up and the mcx2 isn't that bad. Not sure if you did but Sounds like you needed to fix yor swash plate and servo links. The radio trim is just for small tweaks. I went from a s107 to a mcx2 to a Trex 100m and now a SR and its all fun. Up nxt is a 450 Trex join hekifreak and ask questions in the mcx thread. Good luck
I think i'm one of the people that got a dud from the factory. I've searched my problem and only a few have had the same. The mcx2 just seems fragile and really cheap quality. Really wish i would have gotten a cheaper 4ch so i could have been flying a helimax novus 200fp. Guess it's just like some people who've gotten the MERV, some said it was great and others hated it.
Old 08-23-2012, 06:57 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Rockthecatbox21
I think i'm one of the people that got a dud from the factory. I've searched my problem and only a few have had the same. The mcx2 just seems fragile and really cheap quality. Really wish i would have gotten a cheaper 4ch so i could have been flying a helimax novus 200fp. Guess it's just like some people who've gotten the MERV, some said it was great and others hated it.
Some people have pretty much bombed they're mcx2 and it came through while others hated it P.S. My MERV has given me nothing but problems probobly a case of newb driver skill and maintenence though since it was my first rc

It's all preference and how you treat it oh and luck