Wiki Posts
Search

A nother newbie and need help.

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2011, 10:29 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ecko'
ALLSPEED ,first know that learnin to fly a heli takes patience -and i agree get rid of the heli u have now-go to runryder.com look in the for sale section at the electrics get a trex 450 or trex 500- and try to find some one in ur area to learn with most of us heli guys enjoy teaching/sharing with the new guy-also if u go to helifreak.com there is videos that will help u on ur way-

u dont need a sim or coaxil heli i started out with a trex 600 (a big electric )
took 3 months -and 1 crash but i finally got it to hover -then i found some local guys -my skills improved with their help ,so first get rid of wut u have and find the one u can afford/want do alot of research -ask questions then decide-if u need help pm me or shoot me an email ill gladly help any way i can.
albert
I wish I would have logged on earlier. I just got a coaxil heli today as I was haveing trouble with the pro. I really want to get comfortable with the controls. I didn't want a big heli at this time but at some point I do want to build a kit. The trex was the one I have in mind. With my knowledeg being so limited I didn't want to get in over my head. I don't know of anyone in my area who flies a heli. Aside from the hobby store this site is my only sorce of info. Thanks for any and all in put.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:39 AM
Tech Adept

thats ok just work on keeping it in one place -tail in ............etc. and im sure if u ask at ur lhs they know of a rc heli club,or u can get on runryder.com or helifreak.com and ask if any ones in ur area ,youll find some one

on runryder i am ecko' unlimited and
on helifreak its statton1