Wiki Posts
Search

3ch Apache AH64

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 12:53 PM
Tech Rookie

Default 3ch Apache AH64

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if someone can help me with this. I've had to replace the main and inner shaft on my co-axial Apache and it seems I'm missing something and can't figure it out. The heli lifts off and goes into a spiral type of pitch maneuver before it becomes totally unstable and crashes. It doesn't spin left to right or vice versa where you would adjust the trim, but it seems something's not right with the stabilizer or perhaps I'm using a gear shaft with the wrong amount of teeth? I even went an extra step and installed a Comanche stabilizer, but problem persists. I've swapped the shafts into my other heli to see it would change but same thing occurs.

Any input kindly appreciated.
Old 12-17-2009, 09:55 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

I had one for kix and the mains counter rotate making the model stable...make sure you have the correct stock parts and if so read any info you can, the model should fly out of the box, atleast mine did