HDX 300

Old 11-12-2006, 03:32 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)
Default HDX 300

I recently purchased a cnc HDX300 and since its definitely top shelf stuff I want to know if anyone has any better ideas for the recievers,transmitters, servos,motors,gyros,batts,than the Bob White videos, keep in mind this is the same size as a blade cp. Yes I am new to the sport also have some ? about the AMA
Old 12-02-2006, 07:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Get a 4-Tec and tape the plane to the 4-tec. Then your 4-tec would fly!
Old 12-02-2006, 07:21 PM
Tech Adept

buddy wait a sec u gotta understand somethin, you dont need to bey an RC plane. you hases to purchase a losi limity and shove brushless stuff into it an a milk powered engine. then and only then do you worry about your bats and stuff
Old 12-02-2006, 07:24 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Personally, I would get the HDX 400 (Connor Leidl Edition) powered by grape juice and nitro fuel with a sausage as a capaciter and WET NOODLES TO POWER.
Old 12-03-2006, 12:01 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Enzok
I recently purchased a cnc HDX300 and since its definitely top shelf stuff I want to know if anyone has any better ideas for the recievers,transmitters, servos,motors,gyros,batts,than the Bob White videos, keep in mind this is the same size as a blade cp. Yes I am new to the sport also have some ? about the AMA
You dont have a lot of good choices for servos due to the small size. Try JR S75 servos.

There is no such thing as a really good gyro smaller than a Futaba 401. I would run a 401 even though it is big. If you run a Align or Telebee gyro you will be chasing tail drift at all times.

There are a lot of materials probems with the head and the tailrotor shaft. Be very gentle and do not run too much head speed.

I have a buddy that got one...a serious heli pilot He has been fooling with it for 2 months. Last weekend he too the elctronics out of it at the flying field took it out to a taxiway and jumped up and down on it until it was destroyed

I guess he really didn't like it.
Old 12-03-2006, 04:13 PM
Tech Adept

YOUR RIGHT! the JR S75 is a good servo, but, if you buy a JR S75 KIS Edition (Kemal is Stupid) it will work much better.
Old 12-04-2006, 09:08 AM
Tech Adept

so uh get his servo