Help me spec my school project plane

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By xl-racing

Help me spec my school project plane

Old 04-25-2020, 07:15 AM
Tech Addict

Default Help me spec my school project plane

Hello folks

I need some help with finding suitable electronics and motors++ for my school project, i am not familiar with RC air. I think it would be cool to spec those parts as well to get the weight ++ right. What i need the most is outer dimention data on the battery, servoes, motor++ to draw them up and add to the spec list. I simply lack the knowledge about how big a servo should be for a plane.
Plane is only a rough sketch now but will be shaped considerably more moving forward. Plane is being designed to be made of cardboard and wood.
Old 05-11-2020, 06:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Ah! nice micro profile plane!
Assume your measurement is in milimeters then you'll need smaller electronics, below are the spec i would use:
  • 4x3 prop (depend on motor spec)
  • BL1822 6000~8000KV brushless motor
  • 10a ESC with internal BEC support 1s li-po battery
  • 4ch micro receiver
  • 4~3gram nano servos
  • 1s 250mah li-po battery

..for this spec its best to use depron foam since its lighter, rigid and you can shaped the aerofoil because i flew lots of foamy plank profile plane.

MatsNorway likes this.
Old 09-21-2022, 07:09 AM
Tech Rookie

I'm not sure that I can personally help you, but I know guys who take on any scientific and writing work. I think they can give you the help you need. I was recently looking for someone to fulfill my order for a medicine fellowship personal statement, and I came across an excellent service that can bring all this to life.

Last edited by SusspenzeD; 09-23-2022 at 02:42 AM.