Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > RC Flight
Hubsan ZINO H117s 4K Ultra HD foldable drone...awesomeness!!..DJI Mavic rival? >

Hubsan ZINO H117s 4K Ultra HD foldable drone...awesomeness!!..DJI Mavic rival?

Hubsan ZINO H117s 4K Ultra HD foldable drone...awesomeness!!..DJI Mavic rival?

Old 06-28-2019, 02:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Hubsan ZINO H117s 4K Ultra HD foldable drone...awesomeness!!..DJI Mavic rival?

HUBSAN ZINO H117s 4K Ultra-HD foldable portable drone
Hey guys! I' back!...recently tested a serious 4K Ultra HD drone, i did travel around with it and decided to share some cool features and stuff what this drone have. Btw now it has become my everyday 'go to' drone on my backpack. Comes with 3x axis camera gimbal, 4K capable recording, foldable, 21~23 minutes flight time, lots of autonomous and tracking features, solid fail safe and noob proof flying thanks to its very easy to use apps interface.

Its a HUBSAN ZINO H117s 4K UHD foldable drone! It does looks like DJI Mavic with far extremely affordable price without compromising its camera quality and multi functional feature. I have to highlight that its actually an 'Aerial Photography' drone instead of long range FPV drone. Been using it quite daily since last week since i'm eagerly wanted to know more about it by flying around more so i can get comfortable using it. Found it its far more easy to use that other drone i've tested before for its price. Its a HUBSAN...well known brand and comes with performance and no BS feature especially those function in their X-HUBSAN apps. I'll post written review soon but for now i'll let the video do the talking. Just published my own 3x videos; testing, reviews and more to come soon.

My Hubsan ZINO gallery: https://www.supermotoxl.com/resource...ble-drone.html

Videos:

I'll post again some more updates about my adventure on this drone soon.

Last edited by xl-racing; 07-02-2019 at 06:40 PM.
Old 06-29-2019, 06:34 PM
Tech Master

Here's Part 4 of raw 4K UHD original unedited footage with default camera setup.

Video:
Old 06-30-2019, 07:22 PM
Tech Master

Taking another footage at Seahorse Marina, showing how i control it and also included raw 4K UHD files. It seem easy to operate the ZINO with just few touches.

Videos:

Old 07-02-2019, 06:38 PM
Tech Master

Enjoying a great abstract art photography on my way commuting to work.

Photos:

Old 07-04-2019, 05:48 PM
Tech Master

Flying my ZINO at night comparing two camera video setup between ISO 400 and ISO 1700 where by other setting remains stock default. Video is raw unedited 4K UHD.

Video:

Old 07-08-2019, 05:55 PM
Tech Master

Some cool snapshots through ZINO not far from my workplace.

Photos:

Old 07-25-2019, 03:36 PM
Tech Master

My Hubsan Zino footage taking great view angle at our local motor race track.

Video:
Old 10-21-2019, 04:32 PM
Tech Regular

Your video and written reviews on this and the C-fly Dream are excellent and exhaustive! I really appreciate the time and research that went into your reviews. They are a must read for anyone interested in buying any "lower cost" drone. You're sold me on the Dream but instead I've just ordered a C-fly Faith (JJRC Aurora x12) because it has the 3-axis gimbal. I'm really looking forward to flying it.
Old 11-15-2019, 07:32 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Manny
Your video and written reviews on this and the C-fly Dream are excellent and exhaustive! I really appreciate the time and research that went into your reviews. They are a must read for anyone interested in buying any "lower cost" drone. You're sold me on the Dream but instead I've just ordered a C-fly Faith (JJRC Aurora x12) because it has the 3-axis gimbal. I'm really looking forward to flying it.
Thanks for the compliments Manny,

Ah! the C-FLY FAITH! nice! i like the size and the flight range capability on this drone. All i know C-FLY Faith have solid WIFI live FPV video connection compare to ZINO. Wish i had enough budget to buy the C-FLY Faith but i need to keep my money for emergency. Let us know how's flying on your C-Fly Faith once you receive it.