Share your hangar, R/C caves & decoration tips >

Share your hangar, R/C caves & decoration tips

Share your hangar, R/C caves & decoration tips

Old 12-18-2017, 07:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Share your hangar, R/C caves & decoration tips

Show your Hangar & R/C caves

Hey guys, come in share your Hangar or R/C caves and share some tips how you decorate your space and tell stories about your setup. It might inspired others to do the same and keep the hobby alive and positive. Having a dedicated space, well arrange R/C models and hardware can boost your hobby morale and ambition. Ones happiness always starts at home.

Here are my R/C cave actually almost an R/C house where 60% space already dominated by collection of my models. I have a dedicated workshop to systematicaly store all my R/C stuff, parts inventory and also a living space where my buddy can hangout and enjoy views galleries of R/C photo and scale R/C planes or cars around. My main hangar made from recycled shoes storage deck to store smaller models and also iron stand with wooden broom stick horizontally stacked to create deck to carry heavier planes. Most are EP planes in there, no gas cause our airfield close to public. Only gas R/c cars .

Hangout room usually i put planes with matching furniture color and that includes the picture frame too and some R/C equipment too. I didn't spent much for my cave just recycle used furniture, repaint it and lots of mix matching and arranging to make my cave look clean and pleasant to wonder around. Everytime i return home after hard day at work in the office or came back from R/c airfield i could sit back relax on the sofa, pop a soda, watch library of planes videos or R/c video and engulf in R/C aura around the house. Make me a happy man and manly everyday.

I will post updates on my next cave setup on other room since i need to work on small R/C track backyard and indoor track. If you guys have any R/C cave design and decors ideas keep on sharing and posting your cave so i could get some ideas 'how to' for my home R/C projects and also for community reference.

Cheers.
David.

HANGAR V3.0 - (30/10/2017)
Photos:

PILOT LOUNGE V.30- (30/10/2017)
Photos:

HANGAR number 3/3D WORK STUDIO V2.0 - (30/10/2017)
Photos:

Last edited by xl-racing; 12-20-2017 at 05:33 PM.
Old 12-20-2017, 05:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Mini R/C cave in office
Meanwhile in the office when not flying...R/c activity moves on in Software Engineering department.

Photos: