joysway bullet

Old 08-25-2014, 05:17 PM
Tech Rookie

Default joysway bullet

I have a joysway bullet boat and its a really nice boat but I would like for it to go alittle faster well I have been running 4s lipos in it and man that thing is fast but I have some saying its going to burn the esc 50a up which it has 2s-4s on it so I would think it should be ok and the motor is a BL 2815 1900kv motor which they say 4s will burn it up also well I have been running it with 4s and everything has been ok and I have been checking the heat and running 3s and 4s the temp has only been like 6degs difference so shouldn't it be fine running 4s and also is there a motor I can buy that will fit in the place of the original one so I can run the 4s and be ok. I really would like this boat to be faster and I was told the boat didn't handle rough water well but it must be where they run theres because mine dose just fine handles the rough water well even running on 4s lipos it handles really well.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:51 PM
Tech Rookie

Default joysway bullet

This is second forum I have been on and I cant seem to get any help I know I am new but I got to start somewhere to try to find help or maybe I just got a cheap boat and know one knows anything about it
Old 09-06-2014, 07:49 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default ESC

If you are not getting too hot, it is not going to hurt anything. Sounds like it is working fine. if you over prop it it could change. this site might help put your fears to rest. http://www.radiocontrolinfo.com/info...oat-calculator Don't worry and go enjoy your boat. Sounds like with the prop and setup you have it is working good.

Good luck boating
Gary Weber