Search
Like Tree113Likes

Futaba 7PX

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2020, 07:18 AM
AMZ
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I figured out the hold-race/start button , on both the 4pm and the 7PXR.

'engine cut' for the 7, I use the pocket button.
'TH-off' for the 4 , I use the grip button.
Old 03-17-2020, 10:35 AM
Tech Regular

This is an awesome idea! Good if starting on a track where the starting grid is on a hill too.

I have the T7XC and it has the same Engine cut mode which can be assigned to any switch. I am definitely going to try this
Old 03-18-2020, 01:41 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

check page 156 in 7pxr manual. wont work on 7px it's exclusive to 7pxr
Old 03-21-2020, 06:29 AM
Tech Master

Thanks mate
Old 03-21-2020, 12:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)
Default Futaba 7px battery cover

Does anyone in here know where I can buy a 7px battery cover? I did a quick search online and really can't find anything. Thanks in advance.
Old 03-22-2020, 07:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Grip handles

Has anyone tried the different size grip handles now available. There is a “small” handle and would like to know if this is smaller than the original that came with the 7PX.

Futaba Rubber Grip Handle (Small) FUTUBT2329
Old 03-23-2020, 12:01 AM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by lil3j
Does anyone in here know where I can buy a 7px battery cover? I did a quick search online and really can't find anything. Thanks in advance.
I would sugest to contact a Futaba repair/service center or ask a Futaba dealer who can ask it for you.

I i find this:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/3d-printed-...sAAOSwfShecBRt

Maybe you can contact the seller if he has a 7PX cover as well.
lil3j likes this.
Old 03-23-2020, 03:31 AM
Super Moderator

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

Originally Posted by beyondthepack
Has anyone tried the different size grip handles now available. There is a “small” handle and would like to know if this is smaller than the original that came with the 7PX.

Futaba Rubber Grip Handle (Small) FUTUBT2329
i just order the small grip in and yes it is smaller than the grip that comes originally with remote. I like the smaller grip way better
Old 03-23-2020, 11:46 PM
Tech Rookie

Check aliexpress. I saw a listing there.
Old 03-24-2020, 04:25 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 4cellmod
its a different set of frequency, & PID sensor, communication transmitter uses to communicate with the servo. It doesn’t make your servo better, if it cannot use those SR frequencies, but it will likely damage your servo over time if the incorrect frequency is used, especially to a servo, that does not have this function.

this is exactly why Futaba should have clear instructions and definitions to help the customer understand what they are for. It blows my mind that with a servo of this premium cost they have left us in the dark.
Old 04-07-2020, 06:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Get the wireless charger; thats an option for you. It comes with a battery cover, so you wont have to lose your battery cover??? Otherwise I would first try Futaba USA support.
Old 04-07-2020, 06:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 4cellmod
Get the wireless charger; thats an option for you. It comes with a battery cover, so you wont have to lose your battery cover??? Otherwise I would first try Futaba USA support.
Thanks, I've tried contacting them multiple times with no response.
Old 04-16-2020, 07:55 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Anyone know what the S.bus programming parameters mean/do?

Quite a while ago, someone (not me) brought up a question related to programming S.bus servos...specifically, what the various parameters mean, and what they do. Unfortunately, no one ever bothered to answer the question. Not sure if it was accidentally skipped over, or ignored, or if it's that no one really knows.

I'm about to finally use an S.bus compatible servo in the S.bus2 port, but have no clue on programming the parameters, other than setting it for the proper channel. I've searched the internet, and come up with nothing. Has anyone figured out what the parameters are/mean, and what changing them does to the functionality of the servo? I'm going to try calling Futaba USA support tomorrow, but I suspect I won't reach anyone, as I'm thinking they might be temporarily shut down due to "shelter in place" orders. Thus, I'm turning to the 7PX faithful, and hoping that at least one person in here has the answers, and can 'enlighten' the rest of us.
Old 04-23-2020, 05:01 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Will we ever see an integrated servo Rx like the spectrum unit?

Itseems to simplify things considerably, saves space and wires and generally makes things neater.
Old 04-24-2020, 05:24 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Panther6834
Quite a while ago, someone (not me) brought up a question related to programming S.bus servos...specifically, what the various parameters mean, and what they do. Unfortunately, no one ever bothered to answer the question. Not sure if it was accidentally skipped over, or ignored, or if it's that no one really knows.

I'm about to finally use an S.bus compatible servo in the S.bus2 port, but have no clue on programming the parameters, other than setting it for the proper channel. I've searched the internet, and come up with nothing. Has anyone figured out what the parameters are/mean, and what changing them does to the functionality of the servo? I'm going to try calling Futaba USA support tomorrow, but I suspect I won't reach anyone, as I'm thinking they might be temporarily shut down due to "shelter in place" orders. Thus, I'm turning to the 7PX faithful, and hoping that at least one person in here has the answers, and can 'enlighten' the rest of us.
Manual page 138

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.