Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree8Likes

Sanwa m13?

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2017, 04:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Banzai Hobbies is clearing out the M12S and RS right now, better hurry.
Old 10-31-2017, 07:12 PM
Set
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by platgof
I won't say banzai is "clearing" it, they are on back orders from the suppliers, and it is sold out since yesterday
Old 10-31-2017, 08:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Set
I won't say banzai is "clearing" it, they are on back orders from the suppliers, and it is sold out since yesterday
At that price, it's no doubt wd warehouse pricing or close. There's only one reason for something like that.
Old 10-31-2017, 09:03 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mustangkillaz
At that price, it's no doubt wd warehouse pricing or close. There's only one reason for something like that.
Banzai regularly sells stuff stupidly cheap. Tamiya blocked them as a reseller since they were regularly undercutting the competition, who complained direct to Tamiya. I wouldn't jump to conclusions.
Kyosho Joe likes this.
Old 10-31-2017, 10:43 PM
Set
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by gigaplex
Banzai regularly sells stuff stupidly cheap. Tamiya blocked them as a reseller since they were regularly undercutting the competition, who complained direct to Tamiya. I wouldn't jump to conclusions.
Tamiya stuffs in banzai are cheap, but not cheaper than RC shops in akihabara such as RC champs or super rajikon, it seems only resellers outside japan have problems with banzai

and for the pricing of M12S, earlier this year they did put up $400 M12S with 3x receiver
Old 11-03-2017, 07:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Mine cost way more than that from them for 2 rx's, but a better price than here in the U.S. I am very satisfied with mine.
Old 11-03-2017, 07:58 PM
Set
Tech Adept

Mine cost way more than that from them for 2 rx's, but a better price than here in the U.S. I am very satisfied with mine.
mine dispatched

Products:
1 x 101A31601A M12S with RX-472 Receiver (Sanwa 101A31601A)

Old 11-04-2017, 02:43 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Set
Tamiya stuffs in banzai are cheap, but not cheaper than RC shops in akihabara such as RC champs or super rajikon, it seems only resellers outside japan have problems with banzai

and for the pricing of M12S, earlier this year they did put up $400 M12S with 3x receiver
Without using VPN you can't actually buy from Banzai whilst you're in Japan. I tried checking prices vs Banzai whilst I was in Osaka and couldn't access the website. So issues seems with resellers outside of Japan i.e. have a word with Tamiya USA
Old 04-02-2018, 07:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

I know I'm a little late, but there are m12s on eBay w/full blue optioned TX's 499 Rc Mart, etc etc, but what happens when u need a warranty,

I always buy local, USA, and with KO I was on a first name basis w/robbie over there, u buy from Japan, would they even fix here, I looked at banzai site, now blue knobs etc, I don't see that anywhere in USA, Just saying?