FlySky FS-BS3 Gyro receiver

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TIME MACHINE

FlySky FS-BS3 Gyro receiver

Old 10-13-2019, 04:30 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)
Questions?? FlySky FS-BS3 Gyro receiver

I知 finally trading in my Traxxas radios with TSM because I知 just unhappy with the lack of adjustability. While looking for an alternative, I stumbled onto these. I had no idea that Flysky made a receiver with a gyro, that was compatible with the older radios too.

Anyone have any first hand experience with these? The Traxxas TSM does work well, so I assume this would be just as good?
O.G.R.C. likes this.
Old 01-28-2024, 06:24 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Old post....

Originally Posted by TIME MACHINE

I知 finally trading in my Traxxas radios with TSM because I知 just unhappy with the lack of adjustability. While looking for an alternative, I stumbled onto these. I had no idea that Flysky made a receiver with a gyro, that was compatible with the older radios too.

Anyone have any first hand experience with these? The Traxxas TSM does work well, so I assume this would be just as good?
but google dont care, google is like a honey badger! 0ld posts show up new no matter WHAT the date.

I have experience with the BS3. Damn fine for the price (on Aliexpress anyway). It has something most all the other "gyro recievers" DONT! It has adjustability for both channels! Not just steering , no no no, it also has throttle control so in essence it has both "steering out of control protection" AND "throttle out of control protection" like my G35!
If your wheels start to loose grip laterally it will adjust the steering accordingly and if your tires just start spinning loose then it will adjust accordingly. And it does both completely independent of each other so you can adjust each one separately or turn one or the other completely off if you like. If you adjust the throttle control just right it makes for a pretty good launch controller, add a little steering control in there and not only do you launch with no wheel spin but it will drive a straight line well. Anyways, for what you pay for it it performs good and has twice the options for setup. Say what you want about flysky, their buget stuff is a'ight and options are tight. My GT3B has over 6 channels modded and I've had it running for almost half a decade. I did break the trigger once but found one on the bay for cheap, and since have printed a much stronger trigger that adds tension adjustability. Its a budget basher remote with top dollar options and the FS-BS3 receiver adds even more to those options. Only downfall is it is not adjustable from the Tx but for under $20 and ch1 & ch2 gyro included....hey now thats something!
Old 01-28-2024, 11:20 PM
Tech Lord

If a gyro receiver is not working right then I think you need to get the setup of the car right!