Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
Scx10 Traxxas Stability Management >

Scx10 Traxxas Stability Management

Scx10 Traxxas Stability Management

Old 03-21-2016, 03:38 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Scx10 Traxxas Stability Management

Ok, so I have a scx10. I have adjusted all the gears so it goes extremely fast. I wanted a crawler style k5 chevy blazer, but I wanted to set it up to go as fast as a stock short course truck. I'm running a Castle brushless short course motor in it. I want to install the tsm, so when I'm going fast I can not spin out in ice and snow and dirt. So I just purchased the traxxas reciever and transmitter that has tsm. Is that all I need to have tsm on it?
Old 04-10-2016, 04:36 AM
Tech Adept

I believe you will need a digital servo also for TSM to work. I'm not sure what SCX10 comes with so you might have one, or you might need to pick one up. A slash with TSM uses a Traxxas 2075 servo and they're pretty cheap.

A fast truck with the wheelbase of an SCX10 will give the TSM a work out for sure. I'd love to see your results.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:26 AM
Tech Rookie

You could get a 1258tg savox and it will be metal geared, faster, and less likely to strip. But, cost is 60 - 80 dollars