New Spektrum Radio DX6R >

New Spektrum Radio DX6R

Like Tree184Likes

New Spektrum Radio DX6R

Old 04-05-2024, 09:26 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 104 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hotrod306
Who here is still using this radio dx6r or any spectrum radio. to race with?
I still do still works flawlessly. I have 2 of them. 6r
Old 04-07-2024, 07:35 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by maxx90
I still do still works flawlessly. I have 2 of them. 6r
Whats the largest race you have attended? Did you ha e any problems with glitches?
Old 04-07-2024, 11:38 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 104 (100%+)

Southern Nats. Huge indoor track 400 entries. Never a problem
hotrod306 likes this.
Old 05-29-2024, 01:34 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Fixed a problem!

SO I have been scouring the internet trying to figure out why all of the sudden my dx6r didn't know how to do four wheel steering. One day it just started acting up, it operated normally in front wheel steer, or rear wheel steer, but as soon as I try to use crab or aws it no longer would send signal to the rear servo. Finally with some tips from this glorious thread I was able to get it working again.

I tried what i thought was everything. Deleted all models and made new ones, deleted raceware and re-installed it with all new models, I found old raceware versions from apkpure, tried each one of them going through all the upgrades as well and none of that fixed my issue.

What finally did it was, I was able to find the DX6Rserial apk, installed it on my radio, ran it and clicked the "Reset Model" button at the bottom. Kinda surprised that none of the firmware updates or installing different versions, or even the reset model button from the model select screen would work. All in all I am happy again that I can use 4ws on all my monster trucks and crawlers, even though I already ordered a Radiomaster MT12 because this was the final straw with this damn radio. It'll be here friday and I will see if I switch everything over to it.

I had to post here on a nearly decade old thread, hopefully someone will find this someday when it happens to their dx6r.

Thanks everyone for all the discussions. If anyone needs any of the older raceware apk's, or the DX6Rserial apk, feel free to PM me if you can't find them on Google. I will be hanging onto them.

I can't wait to see what Horizon Hobby tells me in the response to the support ticket I opened last night. Probably that they no longer support it.
angrymelon likes this.