Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
Maclan Racing Products Discussion >

Maclan Racing Products Discussion

Like Tree118Likes

Maclan Racing Products Discussion

Hide Wikipost
Old 08-30-2018, 09:59 AM   -   Wikipost
R/C Tech ForumsThread Wiki: Maclan Racing Products Discussion
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been a member for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: Cain
Updates here

Print Wikipost

Old 12-18-2015, 07:44 AM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 253 (100%+)

I wonder if that program is kind of like the non-warranty upgrade program. I'd be curious to hear as well.

It would be cool if something specific was done as a way to bring in current viper owners of functional speed controls into the Maclan line with a specific discount towards the newer products versus just the non-warranty replace price option. Not sure if they could do that though.
Old 12-19-2015, 01:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Yes, our Trade In Program is still in effect. Information can be found at www.hadrma.com/service/trade-in-program/

Trade In program lets you return a product and receive a discount towards the purchase of a brand new product. Maclan, G Force, even Xpert servos are available via the Trade In Program. As we get more Maclan items in stock they will be added.

It may sound like a broken record - we are working on stuff. I hate to give any deadlines unless I know the product is in shipment, so its coming. We have a great group of people putting the products through their paces and more info to come.

Maclan is picking up -- let's just say the biggest on line retailers in the industry are starting to sell our products. We would love to help hobby shops get the product in their stores -- without them none of this is possible.
Old 12-19-2015, 11:26 AM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by nikos2002 View Post
Yes, our Trade In Program is still in effect. Information can be found at www.hadrma.com/service/trade-in-program/

Trade In program lets you return a product and receive a discount towards the purchase of a brand new product. Maclan, G Force, even Xpert servos are available via the Trade In Program. As we get more Maclan items in stock they will be added.

It may sound like a broken record - we are working on stuff. I hate to give any deadlines unless I know the product is in shipment, so its coming. We have a great group of people putting the products through their paces and more info to come.

Maclan is picking up -- let's just say the biggest on line retailers in the industry are starting to sell our products. We would love to help hobby shops get the product in their stores -- without them none of this is possible.
sounds good. if your stuff could be stocked at tower hobbies that would be awesome.
Old 12-20-2015, 03:48 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Cain View Post
sounds good. if your stuff could be stocked at tower hobbies that would be awesome.
Tell them that...... we have been asking, they say they want to hear it from the customers.
Old 12-20-2015, 06:06 PM
Tech Legend

give us a contact number, we'll let me know
Old 12-20-2015, 09:16 PM
Tech Elite

We are asked not to post "sales" contacts -- just call up and ask the reps when they will start selling Maclan Racing products. Or email them.
Old 12-21-2015, 03:03 PM
Tech Legend

done!
Old 12-26-2015, 01:35 PM
Tech Elite

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!! Working on some new stuff before New Year's to get ready for an awesome 2016!!!

Old 12-26-2015, 03:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

What can you tell me about running your Diamandback 120A and 4200kv motor 2S in a 4x4 SCT? A bunch of us up at Diehard Astro and up in BC are going to be running SCT now and this summer - thinking of trying the duo kit you have available but don't want to deal with an under ESC'd vehicle - thanks!
Old 12-26-2015, 07:21 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by gticlay View Post
What can you tell me about running your Diamandback 120A and 4200kv motor 2S in a 4x4 SCT? A bunch of us up at Diehard Astro and up in BC are going to be running SCT now and this summer - thinking of trying the duo kit you have available but don't want to deal with an under ESC'd vehicle - thanks!
The combos are updates of items we have sold in the past. Improvements have been made on the motor side for more efficiency (i.e. smoother, cooler running). On the ESC side, the internal boards are waterproofed - which also makes them stronger when running, less chance of making contact and shorting like some other brand esc. Software has a good amount of adjustment and with the right settings it can feel as smooth as some dual mode speed controls.

Its a great combination for the value. Speed and performance at 1/2 the cost of some of the systems out there.
Old 12-26-2015, 09:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!! Working on some new stuff before New Year's to get ready for an awesome 2016!!!

so you are saying we will finally see what the sensored 1/10 systems will look like before new years?
Old 12-27-2015, 05:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)

Originally Posted by clint View Post
so you are saying we will finally see what the sensored 1/10 systems will look like before new years?
THIS ^^^^^^

I just wanna see what the high end 1/10 esc's look like
Old 12-27-2015, 07:09 AM
Tech Legend

Yeah, lets get some blurry shots of the escs too !
Old 12-28-2015, 04:20 PM
Tech Elite

patience my friends..... we don't want to reveal too much before its ready. Last time we did not, someone came out with one that looked really, really similar on the outside.
Old 12-29-2015, 08:02 AM
Tech Legend

darn okay.

For the wire that will come with the Maclan 1/8 ESC (assuming here one is made), what gauge will that be and is that the same gauge as the Viper VTX8?

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service