Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radio upgrade....lil help?

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2015, 01:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Another vote here for Airtronics /Sanwa MT-4(s), M11x or M12. Personally I wouldn't touch anything else these days. The best thing about it is that I can fully rely on my radio 100% of the time something I couldn't do with Spectrum - I always had that niggling feeling that it was going to glitch or do something I didn't want and usually it did!! I have tried the KO and the Futaba and both are amazing as well but for me I prefer the ergonomics of the Sanwa kit.
Old 04-14-2015, 02:20 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dan_vector
Another vote here for Airtronics /Sanwa MT-4(s), M11x or M12. Personally I wouldn't touch anything else these days. The best thing about it is that I can fully rely on my radio 100% of the time something I couldn't do with Spectrum - I always had that niggling feeling that it was going to glitch or do something I didn't want and usually it did!! I have tried the KO and the Futaba and both are amazing as well but for me I prefer the ergonomics of the Sanwa kit.
Found a used M11x for $270 with three 451r receivers, not sure if that's a good deal or not.

Compared to the MT4S which is considered to be the better of the 2?

Thank you for your 'vote'.

UPDATE: I pulled the trigger on the 40th Anniversary Edition MT4S I found on fleabay, looking forward to getting it up and running.

Last edited by OttoKrosse; 04-15-2015 at 06:38 PM.