Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
Stepping up to a high end radio (dx3s to M12) >

Stepping up to a high end radio (dx3s to M12)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Stepping up to a high end radio (dx3s to M12)

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2014, 08:40 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)
Default Stepping up to a high end radio (dx3s to M12)

Hey guys,

Im looking into picking up a high end radio and have my heart set on the sanwa m12 after trying a fellow racers at the track. I was just wondering your experiences and opinion regarding stepping it up to a high dollar radio? Did it improve your overall rc experience? Comfort? Etc? Or was it just a waste of money? What radio did you upgrade from and are you happy with it now?
Old 10-24-2014, 11:20 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Boostgod
Hey guys,

Im looking into picking up a high end radio and have my heart set on the sanwa m12 after trying a fellow racers at the track. I was just wondering your experiences and opinion regarding stepping it up to a high dollar radio? Did it improve your overall rc experience? Comfort? Etc? Or was it just a waste of money? What radio did you upgrade from and are you happy with it now?
After being out of rc for a few years i started cheap with a dx3r..... didn't care for it really then went to a radio post, it was OK but heard of some people having receiver issues. So i went to what I used before the break m12. The lag is gone and the car feels much better. A good radio is always the best choice if it's in the budget.
Old 10-24-2014, 11:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 93 (100%+)

a good radio is a good investment imo.