Hitec Ranger II

Old 12-12-2013, 08:15 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Hitec Ranger II

I am needing some help with this. I know it is a old system, but its what I have on hand, and funds are short at the moment. It is a Hitec Ranger II 27.195MHz digital proportional radio control system. I am needing the user manual for this. I was hoping someone might have a manual laying around that they dont need anymore, or could email me scans of the manual. Or could suggest where I might find a download on the net, I have done searches on the net, and have came up with nothing. The searches bring up the 2N, but nothing for the 2S. I also contacted Hitec, and never recieved a reply. Here is all the info I can provide, and some pictures. Let me know if there is any other info you might need, and I will try to provide it. Thanks for any help.

Transmitter is a Ranger 2S
Receiver is a Hitec HP-2RNB
Has 2 servos Hitec HS-300

Old 12-15-2013, 07:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Fisher77
I am needing some help with this. I know it is a old system, but its what I have on hand, and funds are short at the moment. It is a Hitec Ranger II 27.195MHz digital proportional radio control system. I am needing the user manual for this. I was hoping someone might have a manual laying around that they dont need anymore, or could email me scans of the manual. Or could suggest where I might find a download on the net, I have done searches on the net, and have came up with nothing. The searches bring up the 2N, but nothing for the 2S. I also contacted Hitec, and never recieved a reply. Here is all the info I can provide, and some pictures. Let me know if there is any other info you might need, and I will try to provide it. Thanks for any help.

Transmitter is a Ranger 2S
Receiver is a Hitec HP-2RNB
Has 2 servos Hitec HS-300

I don't have the manual I'm afraid but what In particular do you need to find out? I had a couple of those sets 15 odd years ago and can still remember most things about them. Not much to it really! Let me know if I can help.