Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
mamba monster , only arms yellow led only >

mamba monster , only arms yellow led only

mamba monster , only arms yellow led only

Old 04-21-2013, 03:15 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default mamba monster , only arms yellow led only

So it won't calibrate.....it worked fine when put away.it arms then solid yellow only .I know it is getting signal from rx because I have teckno buggy brake servo is responding. I tried removing the throttle Y harness and plugged direct. Still no calibration. I tried moving end points & center trim around ect as per mmm instructions. Any ideas guys
Old 04-21-2013, 03:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Futaba transmitter ch 2 reversed ?
Old 04-21-2013, 08:50 PM
Tech Adept

I should of added, jr z1 TX......I updated the firmware & all is well now. Calibrated first try. It must of gotten currupted. No amount of recentering throttle trim, changing end points , got it into calibration mode.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 153stars View Post
I should of added, jr z1 TX......I updated the firmware & all is well now. Calibrated first try. It must of gotten currupted. No amount of recentering throttle trim, changing end points , got it into calibration mode.
They do that ,lol.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:41 PM
Tech Adept

I just wish i would of checked ESC before going to track without a laptop. Never thought it would brain fart out.Especially after broken rear arm on losi 22. Not the fastest part to change out . I kept fiddling with it thinking I would get it. They really should add to troubleshooting if all else fails re-firmware.I would of gave up earlier and fixed something to drive. I did google and not alot of issues said firmware lost. I remember when there guide didn't explain what punch control actually did. That higher is lower power . I remember guys asking why mine cleared jumps better , they kept dialing there's up. I googled it because I had no idea what way to go with it.
Castle is awesome in customer service and a rock solid product, but I am afraid hobbywing is more in tune with small issues that customer want need ect..., firmware innovation, nice tweaks,and constantly supports a huge thread on this forum.