Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which radio is the best ????

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 06:03 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

If you're considering the Futaba 4PL then you owe it to yourself to check out the Airtronics MT4.
Old 11-07-2012, 06:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by golgi
If you're considering the Futaba 4PL then you owe it to yourself to check out the Airtronics MT4.
We don't need no stinkin telemetry!! Overpriced recievers and no backlight. Those were all things i considered before deciding to buy a futaba 4pl.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by porsche928gs
I'm sorry, I respect your opinion but that has to be second ugliest radio I've seen (new Ko is the first). Airtronics M12 is what I prefer. Just picked one after owning a Helios and is simply amazing. I've never have a radio before that just feels like a part of you. You just forget there is something on your hand making the car going around the track.
Unique is the word not ugly haha but seriously its how it feels and what it does is the most important thing. As for other radios and their looks man anything that is outside the box and looks different everyone will be afraid... But in saying that I am different in personality anyways so I understand its not for everyone....

I thank you for respecting my opinion and I respect everyones I guess from my personal view I like things that are more functional than looks but then when something looks different and out of the norm then I look for functions and then if its not popular then I look into it further and make a judgement that way....

The radiopost radio feels exactly the same with being a part of your hand as you honestly dont even know its there.....

regards
Fordy
Old 11-08-2012, 01:52 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

There is NO other radio on the market that compares to airtronics. Especially there m12. I had the mt4 when it first came out, great radio never had any issue, sold that to get the m11x, and i still am running the m11x and its still a great radio, bang for the buck, mt4 or m11x, if you got the cash, get the m12. I myself will be upgrading to the m12 very shortly. But Ive driven all the spektrum radios, futaba, propo, the only 1 i havent driven is radiopost, my personal opnion, they look cheap, like a rtr remote. Havent heard any negatives about them but I know there isnt a high demand for them near my home track...
Old 11-08-2012, 05:15 AM
Tech Champion

Sometimes the demand is low because people are ignorant and headwashed by famous brands. I could give you many examples of excellent products that you'll never hear about.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:21 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Trevor Williams
use what you can afford and what you are comfortable with.
This.

So many people focus solely on the car but never give much thought to the radio. It has to be comfortable. Lets face it, every modern radio that's been release in the past few years can do everything. So I think ergonomics are more important than features. Especially if you run nitro where mains can be an hour long.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Pulse_
Sometimes the demand is low because people are ignorant and headwashed by famous brands. I could give you many examples of excellent products that you'll never hear about.
+1
Old 11-09-2012, 04:21 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Pulse_
Ignorant and brainwashed? Why because people like good quality product? There "famous" for a reason right? There not famous cause there a piece of shit. I myself dont like to shitfoot around and buy the low end product, i like to buy the good stuff right off the bat so Im not buying things over an over.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Well there is the ignorance right there... Mate savox servos are budget crap so don't tell us that u buy quality stuff and never have to buy more... Cause they are noisy and don't centre and let's face it you not knowing what ur talking about... New products are out there for a reason and I must say they only get famous in ur eyes because what oh that's right a top level driver uses it.... No that's just there sponsor and they have to say they are the best cause they get it for free.. . I myself have been sponsored by radiopost but I approached them to use there product and chase sponsorship not handed to me... So don't think I am sayin this cause I am sponsored... I love the product so that's why I wanted to run it.. All the famous brands started somewhere and I am so sure ur a club driver that plays follow the leader.... Enjoy

Regards
Fordy
Old 11-10-2012, 11:47 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by jjfo80
Well there is the ignorance right there... Mate savox servos are budget crap so don't tell us that u buy quality stuff and never have to buy more... Cause they are noisy and don't centre and let's face it you not knowing what ur talking about... New products are out there for a reason and I must say they only get famous in ur eyes because what oh that's right a top level driver uses it.... No that's just there sponsor and they have to say they are the best cause they get it for free.. . I myself have been sponsored by radiopost but I approached them to use there product and chase sponsorship not handed to me... So don't think I am sayin this cause I am sponsored... I love the product so that's why I wanted to run it.. All the famous brands started somewhere and I am so sure ur a club driver that plays follow the leader.... Enjoy

Regards
Fordy
Let me re-phrase my statement, i wont BUY low end products, but if I happen to recieve something through trade or given, of course Ill run it. How is savox trash? Ive had it for a year and never 1 issue, i think your just angry that i said radiopost looks cheap lol you jump on here blabbin your mouth your sponsored by radiopost, i dont give a flying shit lol actually Im sorry you drive for radiopost, i also sorry that your so called "sponsored" but you still had to buy your radio from them right? Its not really a huge accomplishment considering over here in the u.s, you can be a god damn yahoo and cant drive for shit and theyll sponsor you cause you have there radio, most of the time I see someone supposedly "sponsored" by radiopost, there not representing well lol again personal opinion of course. And im sure you approached them suckin there di** too saying there the best id love to drive for radiopost blah blah, YOUR CLEARLY 1 of the yahoos. Hve a great day. Also if your saying radiopost is a better quality and brand than airtronics your a joke guy.

Last edited by Relentless89; 11-10-2012 at 03:36 PM.
Old 11-10-2012, 03:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Relentless89
Let me re-phrase my statement, i wont BUY low end products, but if I happen to recieve something through trade or given, of course Ill run it. How is savox trash? Ive had it for a year and never 1 issue, i think your just angry that i said radiopost looks cheap lol you jump on here blabbin your mouth your sponsored by radiopost, i dont give a flying shit lol actually Im sorry you drive for radiopost, i also sorry that your so called "sponsored" but you still had to buy your radio from them right? Its not really a huge accomplishment considering over here in the u.s, you can be a god damn yahoo and cant drive for shit and theyll sponsor you cause you have there radio, most of the time I see someone supposedly "sponsored" by radiopost, there not representing well lol again personal opinion of course. And im sure you approached them suckin there di** too saying there the best id love to drive for radiopost blah blah, YOUR CLEARLY 1 of the yahoos. Hve a great day. Also if your saying radiopost is a better quality and brand than airtronics your a joke guy.
Well let me just say your right with everything cause from what I gather your very narrow minded in your life just like you are on here.... The quality is there but anything different ppl dont like its a very simple thing. As far as I am concerned have used all other radios from other ppl and not owning them all and I am biased towards my radio post due to the fact I have had over 200 hours run time with it it just feels right. I have a RC workshop here in Australia for engine rebuilding and car repair also everything rc so Im sorry you dont respect my word.

Good luck with you pointing out all the yahoos and I am sure you have more fun doing that than making every race day a pleasure to be around you rather a person like your self that no one would like to deal with.

Goodluck in all your decisions

Fordy
Old 11-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)

all this over a radio A guy was thinking about..hmm..OK pick a radio you like..get what you can afford and works well..every one is different like every radio is different..Best of luck..LOL ..people r a trip..
Old 11-10-2012, 05:05 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by tntpoof
all this over a radio A guy was thinking about..hmm..OK pick a radio you like..get what you can afford and works well..every one is different like every radio is different..Best of luck..LOL ..people r a trip..
Yeah thats right... I wasnt putting any radio down I was just defending the fact that radio post is a great product too. Each to their own and personal idea.
I am sorry I put my hand up to offer advice.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:14 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 78 (100%+)
Default brainwashed/ LOL/ sorry

Originally Posted by Relentless89
Ignorant and brainwashed? Why because people like good quality product? There "famous" for a reason right? There not famous cause there a piece of shit. I myself dont like to shitfoot around and buy the low end product, i like to buy the good stuff right off the bat so Im not buying things over an over.
Sir: I'll let you in on a secret, I have a 3PKS with a radiopost module. I also have a 401. I had spektrum and FASST module's for my 3PKS. I still love my 3PKS, but my son has staked a claim to it, so I got a 401. The 1st thing you will notice is you'll be hitting the tubes because the car turns like you thought it should all along. The feel is precision and real tight. If you try one, you'll be buying one. I resisted for 3 months and then tried my buddies 401 in onroad and I couldn't believe the feel over my FASST system, or my spektrum pro(which felt the same), as did the airtronics M11 2.4. It's all what you want or need, somepeople can drive the crude out of a stock radio, but I'm a control freak and to much control is almost enough. It's a me problem, I didn't mean to push your buttons, I knew what the radiopost drives like because I now own it.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:47 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by btrukr
Sir: I'll let you in on a secret, I have a 3PKS with a radiopost module. I also have a 401. I had spektrum and FASST module's for my 3PKS. I still love my 3PKS, but my son has staked a claim to it, so I got a 401. The 1st thing you will notice is you'll be hitting the tubes because the car turns like you thought it should all along. The feel is precision and real tight. If you try one, you'll be buying one. I resisted for 3 months and then tried my buddies 401 in onroad and I couldn't believe the feel over my FASST system, or my spektrum pro(which felt the same), as did the airtronics M11 2.4. It's all what you want or need, somepeople can drive the crude out of a stock radio, but I'm a control freak and to much control is almost enough. It's a me problem, I didn't mean to push your buttons, I knew what the radiopost drives like because I now own it.
This is the thing though, the guy from austrailia up there thinks I say airtronics is the best because its "famous" and alot of people run it. BS. Ive owned 4 airtroncs radios over the past 2 years because I like there product. I HAVE driven with futaba, spektrum, propo, airtronics, but never radiopost. After driving all these radios its clear as ever that airtronics is a faster radio, by far. No joke Ive seen guys have a dx3r pro, and they swear by it, than they drive an airtronics radio and sell there spektrum. Not only that spektrum always has issues i hear about them all the time. Propo is really exspensive and the specs doesnt match the price tag, futaba i just dont like the feel of the radio itself, spektrum feels ok but the speed is lacking, and radiopost I wont give the time of day, they have to sponsor so many people like guy up there from austrailia because the radio doesnt sell itself, plain and simple. Just do a review of the specs of an m12 vs the rest of the industries radios, there specs are the reason i run the radio.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.