Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LRP SXX Update???

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2012, 04:36 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

If it is between working on my esc and calling a bunch of poeple, I choose working on my ESC
Old 10-19-2012, 05:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JayL
If it is between working on my esc and calling a bunch of poeple, I choose working on my ESC
The point is they DON'T have any boards and that's the hold up!!!

Last edited by cjanderson3; 10-19-2012 at 06:10 PM.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:57 AM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by Dusttt
Wow you are a piece of work. You tell me to calm down? Then question if I sent one in? What are you trying to imply? Who the heck do you think you are? Clearly you are a troll. I sent two working nearly new units in with two separate tracking numbers. So let me reiterate. I am pissed because I sent working units ins for what was supposed to be a great upgrade and be done in two weeks. Now had I sent failed escs in I would be more understanding because I would not have been able to use them anyway. But in my case I lost two working escs. I am sure they will be great but honestly do you think the taste left in my mouth will make me even want to mount them up? probably not!
O waaaaa !

None of your crying or name calling is gona help you ....

Just wait , only saying when you get back your ESC ?

Will be very pleased with its performance ......

Still have two in the works like you . takes about 2 months to come back ....

Hope this helps ...
Old 10-22-2012, 12:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 144 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
O waaaaa !

None of your crying or name calling is gona help you ....

Just wait , only saying when you get back your ESC ?

Will be very pleased with its performance ......

Still have two in the works like you . takes about 2 months to come back ....

Hope this helps ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_trolling

/ignore

nuff said
Old 10-22-2012, 11:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

He's not trolling you at all. He's simply saying that just because you, and the thousand other people like you, complaining won't get it done any faster.

Working ESC's or not, You sent them in for a FREE upgrade. The only money you came out of pocket for the upgrade was the cost of shipping. Hardly something to get upset about when you're basically getting the NEWEST model esc back after it's all said and done.

To refresh your memory, I sent in four (4) BRAND NEW speedo's that were all used ONCE. You could always do what I did and buy some other esc's to get you buy until yours come back?
Old 10-23-2012, 07:52 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Anyone who knows LRP's history isn't surprised that we have to wait, and honestly expected it.

Ya it sucks and you vented about it. Now just sit back and wait like the rest of us. Nothing you or anyone else can do to change it...........other than LRP of course.
Old 10-23-2012, 09:45 AM
dtr
Tech Master

I don't really know lrp or Associated, but more publicity might put some pressure to give more priority to doing the updates. And having to wait months for getting an already purchased product (supposedly) made acceptably reliable sucks and is worth complaining about.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:02 AM
Tech Legend

Not a troll !!!!

Just doing my best to let everyone know you will get your ESC back with time.

The new upgraded board with a SXX v2 is a awesome system.....

Loving it ...

Last edited by Wild Cherry; 10-23-2012 at 10:17 AM.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:33 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 07Forester
He's not trolling you at all. He's simply saying that just because you, and the thousand other people like you, complaining won't get it done any faster.

Working ESC's or not, You sent them in for a FREE upgrade. The only money you came out of pocket for the upgrade was the cost of shipping. Hardly something to get upset about when you're basically getting the NEWEST model esc back after it's all said and done.

To refresh your memory, I sent in four (4) BRAND NEW speedo's that were all used ONCE. You could always do what I did and buy some other esc's to get you buy until yours come back?
Yet another clueless person... or maybe independently wealthy. Yes I sent them in for a FREE TWO WEEK UPGRADE I am not responding to one more idiotic commnet that supports AE in this customer service nightmare. Geebus you guys are lost and have no idea what customer service is what so ever.

Oh and I hear the Cherry is a team driver. If that is true this is a fine example of what the customer service atttitude is AE. When you have a problem they tell you waaaaa.. LOL

Last edited by Dusttt; 10-23-2012 at 04:21 PM.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:36 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by dtr
I don't really know lrp or Associated, but more publicity might put some pressure to give more priority to doing the updates. And having to wait months for getting an already purchased product (supposedly) made acceptably reliable sucks and is worth complaining about.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/TeamAssociated?fref=ts
Old 10-24-2012, 12:20 AM
Tech Legend

Yet another clueless person... or maybe independently wealthy. Yes I sent them in for a FREE TWO WEEK UPGRADE I am not responding to one more idiotic commnet that supports AE in this customer service nightmare. Geebus you guys are lost and have no idea what customer service is what so ever.

Oh and I hear the Cherry is a team driver. If that is true this is a fine example of what the customer service atttitude is AE. When you have a problem they tell you waaaaa.. LOL

More Waaaaaa ?

You finished with all that now ?

I'm just a loyal Ae customer and I been using Lrp for many many years as well.

I feel your pain guy , been there myself..
Took me two months turn around , was on the first batch of upgrades delivered..

Hoped you would feel better knowing you will get it back & enjoy the improvements the upgrade brings ...
Old 10-24-2012, 08:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

You do realize that the only person making a fuss about this, is you, right?

Maybe your reading comprehension negates you from realizing people besides YOU have esc's at AE for the upgrade.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:33 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

thought my post was pretty clear, I guess not.

AE has it's own forum, everyone can feel free to go there and tell the how you feel. Constant complaining here isn't gonna change anything.

Somebody can start a new thread when there's actually something to update about.