Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Orion R10 Pro Question - Start power?

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2011, 07:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default Orion R10 Pro Question - Start power?

I have a R10 Pro I bought for testing. It is silky smooth and the brakes are amazing. I have also purchased the programmer box and really like it so far. The problem I am seeing is that if the traction is really high or if you are stuck on a pipe, the car will not get started. It is almost like there is no power going to the motor but once moving everything it is fine. Most speed controls will give the motor full power when you hit the throttle but not this one. When the traction is low everything is fine. Is there a setting that I am missing some place? Thinking I may have got a defective unit, I bought another and it does the same thing. We tried different motors too with the same result. We ran them this weekend at the JConcepts Clash in Florida. The track was very, very high traction on Thursday and you could feel the speedo not wanting to go sometimes. It never got over 100 degrees and the motor wasn't even warm. The instructions are a little lacking hence the reason for the post and calling Horizon customer service wont get you anything.
Any ideas?