mamba max pro and castle link

mamba max pro and castle link

Old 05-28-2011, 02:11 PM
lip
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default mamba max pro and castle link

Hi,
The website and their manual is very confusing...on the site it seems to say you need the castle link adapter but in the manual it says it comes with the usb chip included and you just need a usb cable.

What is the deal?
What about the mamba monster?

Thanks
Old 05-28-2011, 04:53 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I would trust what they say on the site - the manuals may not be up to date. When they intro'ed the MMP, they included a coupon for the link, not sure they're doing that anymore.

The Castle link is actually 2 pieces, the USB cable and the interface. The Monster esc had the interface piece included, but not the cable. The MMM Combos I've bought included both. I have yet to buy a MMP so really don't know what they come with.

Simple call would find out exactly what you'll get with either so there'll be no surprises.....
Old 05-28-2011, 05:33 PM
lip
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Duster_360 View Post
I would trust what they say on the site - the manuals may not be up to date. When they intro'ed the MMP, they included a coupon for the link, not sure they're doing that anymore.

The Castle link is actually 2 pieces, the USB cable and the interface. The Monster esc had the interface piece included, but not the cable. The MMM Combos I've bought included both. I have yet to buy a MMP so really don't know what they come with.

Simple call would find out exactly what you'll get with either so there'll be no surprises.....
Thanks
Yes, I think their manual is outdated. Kinda sucks that I have to spend another twenty bucks for this and also had to buy a BEC as the internal one sucks...doesnt seem like such a great deal any longer when you add these things
Old 05-28-2011, 10:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lip View Post
Thanks
Yes, I think their manual is outdated. Kinda sucks that I have to spend another twenty bucks for this and also had to buy a BEC as the internal one sucks...doesnt seem like such a great deal any longer when you add these things
The Mamba Max Pro DOES NOT come with the Castle Link, However it comes with a coupon for a free one that you must either call or sent back to them and they will send you one Free of charge. The Castle Link does not include a USB cord but it is just a standard USB 2.0 cord, if you have an Electronic device from the 21st century im sure you will have one lying around, any one will work. The Mamba Monster however DOES come with the Castle Link.