HOBBYWING TECH SUPPORT 1/8 & 1/10 OFF ROAD >

HOBBYWING TECH SUPPORT 1/8 & 1/10 OFF ROAD

Like Tree191Likes

HOBBYWING TECH SUPPORT 1/8 & 1/10 OFF ROAD

Old 07-21-2015, 04:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vwduud
I have the same Lenovo Yoga 2. Works fine with my Tekin Hotwire, but am experiencing the same problem you are with the HobbyWing equipment.

Are there any HW factory reps (or someone on the development staff) on this thread that can guide us what to look for?
Email Angelo at [email protected] or [email protected]
Old 07-21-2015, 09:00 PM
Tech Elite

Would you guys recommend a external bec with the SCT Pro? I want to use a KO RSX2 servo.
Old 07-22-2015, 04:43 AM
Tech Rookie

Default hobbywing id?

hi .i buy one sc with a hw esc .dont have the stiker .. how i know the amperage and ver....
120a. or 60?
thank
Old 07-22-2015, 05:11 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Does the 120a 3.1 or the stock spec 3.1 have any advantage over the Justock speedo when it comes to blinky 17.5? Also, the Justock comes with one capacitor, is it possible or beneficial to add more or something like the Team Powers Xbooster to the Justock?
Old 07-22-2015, 06:50 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Sensor cable Plug??

Hey guys!
I just bought an v3.1 esc for my 1/10th Buggy, i got the waterproof Version meaning the Sensor cable comes out of the esc and is directly soldered i think.
Now my question is if there is a Special plug or something looking like it has 2 female Sensor plugs where i could add the Sensor cable of my desired length. Because it's just too short for my car.
Hope you know what i mean...
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old 07-22-2015, 06:04 PM
Tech Elite

Would you guys recommend a external bec with the SCT Pro? I want to use a KO RSX2 servo.
Old 07-22-2015, 06:39 PM
Tech Master

Hello Pete
looking at the HW just stock manual on line it looks to me that it dose not come with a power cap
it's the just stock club spec esc. Does this mean a power cap is not needed? Thanks Jerry
hope you are doing good. My v3.1 still running great.
Old 07-22-2015, 08:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 191 (100%+)

Hw sct pro 120 won't connect to program box? New esc . I can't get program but x to connect to esc. I tried my buddies Orion box, still nothing. He even tried to link pc. Car runs fine, would like to fine tune settings. Any ideas.
Old 07-22-2015, 09:24 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by patrick lsp
Hw sct pro 120 won't connect to program box? New esc . I can't get program but x to connect to esc. I tried my buddies Orion box, still nothing. He even tried to link pc. Car runs fine, would like to fine tune settings. Any ideas.
Are you plugging the box into the fan port?
Old 07-22-2015, 09:49 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by patrick lsp
Make sure you plug into the fan port and try unplugging your speedo from the receiver. If it gets a weird neutral signal it wont connect.
Old 07-23-2015, 02:42 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Egress
Hey guys!
I just bought an v3.1 esc for my 1/10th Buggy, i got the waterproof Version meaning the Sensor cable comes out of the esc and is directly soldered i think.
Now my question is if there is a Special plug or something looking like it has 2 female Sensor plugs where i could add the Sensor cable of my desired length. Because it's just too short for my car.
Hope you know what i mean...
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Anyone who knows of there is a plug adapter for a sensor cable? Can't be that nobody has ever needed something like this...
Old 07-23-2015, 05:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 191 (100%+)

Yes fan port. I have tried unplugging from rx. Also.
Old 07-23-2015, 06:02 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Esc beeping,won't respond

Hi everyone I've got a xerun 120a v3.1 and just before I turned it off I took a reading of about 115f from the heatsink and then all of a sudden it started beeping an a the green light was flashing and I couldn't turn it off unless I disconnected the battery and the fan was running very slow and I had no steering in either direction and with each turn of the wheel the fan slowed or completely stopped.

I tried a different battery just in case the other one was running low but nothing I also disconnected the steering servo and this made the fan speed up but still no control and then it suddenly works but won't turn off.

It has now decided to start at least so I recalibrated it and now it's gone completely haywire ,it just keeps pulsing and with each one it revs like mad and then stops,it is not reacting to any input from the radio and when I try to turn it off by using the auto off by holding the brake it just flashes like it's going off and then the light goes solid green or the light goes off but the fan and servo still work.

I have no clue what is happening and would love some help.

Thanks

Ross

Last edited by rossman; 07-23-2015 at 05:21 PM.
Old 07-23-2015, 10:53 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hello all. Just found this thread... Looked a bit but didn't find answer. Hoping to get help without reading 600+ pages!

I have a blue Xerun SCT Pro about 3 years old - been running great! (except for the old silicon covered switch which failed on me last week-now replaced).

I have been using the very basic programming card (not the fancy LCD program box) to program, but wanting more fine-tune adjustments (brake fine-tuning, turbo, etc.) so I used my PC interface... However, I was disappointed to find that there are only 2 firmware versions I could choose from for this ESC, and both of these only have brake adjustments in large increments of 25%, no turbo, etc. Is there a way to get these more advanced options on the Xerun SCT Pro?

Also, a general question about the basic program card... Can anyone tell me what happens if I set a parameter using PC, and then later try to adjust using program card at the track, but that option is not even available on the card (example: break fine tuning in small % increments, turbo, etc.
Old 07-23-2015, 01:20 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by stelio279
...Is there a way to get these more advanced options on the Xerun SCT Pro?
No, not on the SCT Pro.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.