Wiki Posts
Search

603FS cutting out with new Protek Life 6.6v

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 05:05 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default 603FS cutting out with new Protek Life 6.6v

Any ideas why this would be happening. Battery is brand new and has it done it 3 times to me. My old Lipo never gave me any problems. Basically the red light on the receiver comes on and the servos loose power. After a few minutes the receiver will blink to green and its good to go. I have taken the reg off since I was told Life batteries didnt require it. Any ideas would be great!
Old 09-09-2010, 06:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mdavis1432
Any ideas why this would be happening. Battery is brand new and has it done it 3 times to me. My old Lipo never gave me any problems. Basically the red light on the receiver comes on and the servos loose power. After a few minutes the receiver will blink to green and its good to go. I have taken the reg off since I was told Life batteries didnt require it. Any ideas would be great!
Could be the battery bc I run a Hyperion life battery with my 603fs nd no issues nd I have been running this setup for the last 3 months